Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal from Ronaldo, scored the most competitive goals of all time and now the most international goals of all time... Crazy when you think he started off as a winger!!!

Also ROI's Bazunu is a future star, the last couple FIFA's hes always one of the first players I sign haha

Di Maria told TyC Sports: "I didn't give a f*ck about the Manchester United No. 7, at first they talked to me a lot about it, it was just a shirt.

"My problem at Manchester was the coach. Van Gaal was the worst of my career. I would score, assist, and the next day he would show me my misplaced passes. He displaced me from one day to the other, he didn't like players being more than him."

Di Maria said: "Mourinho is insane, with me he was always a good guy. He fought with anyone though, he didn't give a f*ck. One time he fought with [Cristiano] Ronaldo telling him he didn't run, that everyone ran for him."

Right which one of you Chelsea guys is Jorginho talking to?! 🤔 😂

Former boss Sarri brought Jorginho with him to Stamford Bridge in 2018 on the same day he took up the hotseat and went on to use him regularly.

Parts of the fanbase at the club became increasingly irked at his lack of goals or assists, and Jorginho has now revealed he was keen to leave them 'embarrassed'.

'My start at Chelsea made me miss it [Napoli] even more,' he wrote in a piece for The Players' Tribune.
'We all remember what they were saying, right? I was too slow. I was too weak. I was Sarri's son. Man, it made me so angry.
hide-hiding.gif

Looks like England was just getting reacquainted with themselves in the first half. They have woken up now even though it's a Hungary mistake and as usual Kane has to score cuz he doesn't like Raheem taking all the plaudits

Honestly what's the point of giving a player like 3 to 5 minutes? I'd be like mann fuck off coach and ead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back