Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUVENTUS FUCKING SUCKS NOW! WHAT HAPPEND WITH THEM? U think Inter gonna win the league again or is it possible without Lukaku?

U have been consistent with this. I remember u were very worried when we hired Lampard.

I am ok with ex players, but they need to have the requisite experience.
Yeah that should be the caveat proven experience. Because there's plenty examples of it working Madrid Barcelona juve etc.

My biggest issue is recruiting ex players is that they can do no wrong they're judged on their playing careers. I don't think lampard sacking was harsh but some still hold that view

Arsenal are stupid for this...

I feel sorry for AMN because it seems like all he ever wants to do is play.

He joined arsenal aged 6 and is now 24, so 75% of his life there... Yet since making his début for arsenal in 2014, he's fallen by the way side and younger players like saka (19 yo) have already lapped him.

He's still got 2 years left on his contract, so I get Arsenal wanting to protect their investment but if guys like Chambers and Cedric are starting ahead of him, then you're kinda devaluing him already. Only way to boost him would be to put him in the shop window with a loan the same way they did Willock.

Also whilst I don't agree with his IG antics, you've got to give him some credit for not just wanting to sit on the sidelines and pick up £50k/week to not play. Far too often, you get players like that in squads (rightly or wrongly) so at least you know he has some desire.

It's also not the first time that he's openly spoken out about leaving so the guy is clearly unhappy for some time now.

He was involved in a car crash earlier this summer and he's had other off the field issues most notably with his mother, I just hope he's able to get his shit together in the end and ultimately shine.

I get the sense that he's one of those players that needs an arm around the shoulder and Arteta's man management seems the total opposite

I forgot what Boateng was doing....

why he wanna go to the French league? Messi will do him dirty again!

200.gif
oRYYnp.gif
LittleSmoothArgentinehornedfrog-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back