Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Jong:
i-dont-wanna-go.gif

@toheeb27 come look at your girl...

some Chelsea fans are not happy about the Andrea Berta link bcos he is the guy “who was dumb enough to buy Morata from us”.

I personally don’t blame him, so many people including me have fallen for the “Potential of Morata “

Last edited:
Mount is my boy and all,

some Chelsea fans are not happy about the Andrea Berta link bcos he is the guy “who was dumb enough to buy Morata from us”.

I personally don’t blame him, so many people including me have fallen for the “Potential of Morata “

Rumor has it Arsenal are looking at Morata.

He's not built for the premier league, it's too physical for him even though he's as big as 6'2-6'3. Don't believe me, he even said so himself:

Morata came close to an exit from Allianz Stadium during the January transfer window, until he was convinced otherwise by Allegri to stay put, and has now opened up that there was more than one other party interested alongside the Blaugrana.

"There were many options, I spoke to the coach because I was going through something that I had already experienced in other clubs," he added.

"I am not a physical striker, I need space to run and he [Allegri] told me that Juventus were about to sign a new centre forward [Dusan Vlahovic] so I would have played as a support striker and they closed all doors."

also this article sums him up perfectly. All the attributes but lacks the consistency in execution

[Rob] Green says Morata was finding things tough even during sessions on the pitches at Cobham.

“He wasn’t just struggling in games, it was in training too,” Green says. “At shooting practice, his shots were finding the railway line at the back. That’s when you’re fearing the worst for him."

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back