Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Chelsea becoming Man UTD and Arsenal 2.0 under this hedge fund ownership.

These yanks are just here to extract as much revenue as possible out of the club, ask Man U.
Liverpool owners have the same idea but a different approach, they understood the sound investments ( rebuilding Anfield piece by piece) and actually challenging for trophies will maximize their profits more so than just extracting money and aggravating the fan base with ridiculous spending on average players.

I can see Chelsea becoming Man UTD and Arsenal 2.0 under this hedge fund ownership.

These yanks are just here to extract as much revenue as possible out of the club, ask Man U.
Liverpool owners have the same idea but a different approach, they understood the sound investments ( rebuilding Anfield piece by piece) and actually challenging for trophies will maximize their profits more so than just extracting money and aggravating the fan base with ridiculous spending on average players.

I could agree to the Liverpool approach but all three of those clubs have won trophies and have challenged and will challenge again (man United and Chelsea) for the PL etc.

The owners are nothing alike.

Is any team as stacked as France is from top to bottom (I see their defense as their weakest link at the moment btw)
Yes defense is not the best right now. We gotta use those games to fix those issues.

As far depth goes, I’m think we got the best squad on paper. We won the Nations League after the Euros debacle so hopefully we can continue on that right path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back