Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it Arsenal are looking at Morata.

He's not built for the premier league, it's too physical for him even though he's as big as 6'2-6'3. Don't believe me, he even said so himself:

Morata came close to an exit from Allianz Stadium during the January transfer window, until he was convinced otherwise by Allegri to stay put, and has now opened up that there was more than one other party interested alongside the Blaugrana.

"There were many options, I spoke to the coach because I was going through something that I had already experienced in other clubs," he added.

"I am not a physical striker, I need space to run and he [Allegri] told me that Juventus were about to sign a new centre forward [Dusan Vlahovic] so I would have played as a support striker and they closed all doors."

also this article sums him up perfectly. All the attributes but lacks the consistency in execution

[Rob] Green says Morata was finding things tough even during sessions on the pitches at Cobham.

“He wasn’t just struggling in games, it was in training too,” Green says. “At shooting practice, his shots were finding the railway line at the back. That’s when you’re fearing the worst for him."

:hahaha:
Boy wait till Arsenal Fan TV get a hold of him after some bad games.

Boy wait till Arsenal Fan TV get a hold of him after some bad games.
Speaking of Arsenal Fan TV, why is Ty so damn positive? It gets on my nerves sometimes because he never sees them do anything wrong even if its right in front of him.

Speaking of Arsenal Fan TV, why is Ty so damn positive? It gets on my nerves sometimes because he never sees them do anything wrong even if its right in front of him.

He's been like that since day. Robbie only keeps him around because he guarantees views from everyone laughing at him. Any other situation outside AFTV and he'd be told to jog on

He's been like that since day. Robbie only keeps him around because he guarantees views from everyone laughing at him. Any other situation outside AFTV and he'd be told to jog on
The only reason I brought him up is because there was a clip of him talking to the Sky Sports guys. He was talking about why nobody talks about Arsenal when they discuss big clubs. He went on and on about the FA Cup win and the Invincibles. Every time they bring up that Arsenal haven't won the league since 04, Ty keeps on bringing up those same two points.

The only reason I brought him up is because there was a clip of him talking to the Sky Sports guys. He was talking about why nobody talks about Arsenal when they discuss big clubs. He went on and on about the FA Cup win and the Invincibles. Every time they bring up that Arsenal haven't won the league since 04, Ty keeps on bringing up those same two points.

Robbie looked uncomfortable lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back