Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daum, everyone is in for Cucurella now...

Ffs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Man won a PL with Leicester he doesn't have to apologise for shit. A career most would kill for. Chelsea gave him that nice retirement package. Good for him.

I would rather have Drinkwater's career than Harry Kane's (thus far)
Stop smoking crack man. Drinkwater’s career was over as soon as he signed for Chelsea. Everybody knew he went the for the money.

I’m not even sure why he wrote any kind of message to Chelsea fans. I guarantee you that more Chelsea fans would have said that drinkwater was in rehab or retired than still on Chelsea’s books, if asked where is Danny drinkwater

@thefrenchwood Dembele to PSG???? I have heard he is definitely going and I have heard no chance. What do u think happens? Is this contingent on Neymar leaving.

I think Dembele is my number one target for Chelsea.
Luis Campos is soon to be named club manager and he doesn’t think Dembélé fit his project for the club so he allegedly said no to him. Word is he doesn’t want him to “Draxler” himself and not stay focused on ball. On the other hand, Nasser has been wanting Dembélé here. This is very important for the whole Kylian/new PSG thing bc if Campos can say yay or nay above the President, that’ll mean we are finally letting the football people handle the football part of things. But Dembélé is playing at a ridiculous level right now, he’s free, he’s french, he’s young and he’s a world champion. I’m not sure that Dembélé wants to come though. I also think if he wants to and the club changes their mind, the Neymar situation won’t be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back