Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the kid. They’re getting a very good player.

Lol.

Around Nov-Dec, getting ready to watch my 1st barca game of the season. Line-up comes up on the screen. I clearly didn't know most of the players.

Like "who's aruajo, mingueza, ezzazouli"... then i was like "wtf is a jutgla"

Immediately had flashbacks to that pro evo default master league team... castolo and dem man.

Man I couldn't stop laughing!.

Man won a PL with Leicester he doesn't have to apologise for shit. A career most would kill for. Chelsea gave him that nice retirement package. Good for him.

I would rather have Drinkwater's career than Harry Kane's (thus far)

Definitely. Kane is an empty calories baller. Soon as he can sense a trophy is a game or two away, he folds.

Drinkwater though, I've been told by an acquaintance that, after joining chelsea, once he realised that he'd have to compete and raise his game to get in the lineup, stopped caring about football, or at least lost competitive drive. Got comfy with his increased salary, and has lived the high life ever since; rolex watches and lambo/ferrari cars are his favourite. Typical baller shit.

@thefrenchwood Dembele to PSG???? I have heard he is definitely going and I have heard no chance. What do u think happens? Is this contingent on Neymar leaving.

I think Dembele is my number one target for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back