Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

During the Durant/Westbrook thunder years, they would add some hip hop tot here defense. I liked it

Nola in arena music has gotten a lot better over the past I think 3 seasons? They play a lot more local shit but I think all teams night be contractually obligated to play certain cuts

Nola in arena music has gotten a lot better over the past I think 3 seasons? They play a lot more local shit but I think all teams night be contractually obligated to play certain cuts

I think you’re right. I remember hearing Slim Thug and Paul Wall at rockets home games when harden was there. Not sure about that now.

I think you’re right. I remember hearing Slim Thug and Paul Wall at rockets home games when harden was there. Not sure about that now.
Like I know at the SKC they'll play who let the dogs out and other corny songs but I think the reason is still they want it to be a family friendly outing.

I wonder how many white people know that the starting lineup music for the Pelicans is down for my niggas

Like I know at the SKC they'll play who let the dogs out and other corny songs but I think the reason is still they want it to be a family friendly outing.

I wonder how many white people know that the starting lineup music for the Pelicans is down for my niggas

For many years, the Heat would use the same song for their starting lineup lmao

Back