Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Am I the only one that gets what he's saying?

Now I'm getting worried.

Stephen A smith creates a list in which he clearly he puts either retired players or players way passed their prime.

Beta wants to clown around and put giannis on the list just to piss people off cause people love melo and ai.

I dont think anyone misunderstood beta or disagreed with him, but hes putting a person on the list who doesnt belong yet (cause giannis just getting started) just to clown.

Mfers called him out on being a clown like mfers always do on here.

He's already explained it twice. And both times you've disregarded his explanation.

that Giannis is a better player? LMAO.

I never said Giannis was or wasn’t a better player. That was never in my response to him. I laid out what I was stating while he put out a player comparison. Lmao

Stephen A smith creates a list in which he clearly he puts either retired players or players way passed their prime.

Beta wants to clown around and put giannis on the list just to piss people off cause people love melo and ai.

I dont think anyone misunderstood beta or disagreed with him, but hes putting a person on the list who doesnt belong yet (cause giannis just getting started) just to clown.

I didn’t even take into account that he don’t fuck with AI or Melo lol

But he made the point that Giannis could already be considered greater, career wise, than AI and Melo. I can understand arguing that contention but to not understand what he's saying has to do with what SAS said is where I'm lost.

Exactly!!!!!

The sad part is I tried to diffuse the stupid shit early and folks took the bait. He did what he set out to do and that was get computers pute’n.

I swear man, some folks on here really have me worried.

But he made the point that Giannis could already be considered greater, career wise, than AI and Melo. I can understand arguing that contention but to not understand what he saying has to do with what SAS said is where I'm lost.

The list is mfers who dont got a ring. Giannis still has 10 years to get one. There is a clear ass reason why Giannis wont fit on SAS list.

Yall wanna make your own criteria, youre more than welcome too.

Make sure yall put CP3 in there too

Exactly!!!!!

The sad part is I tried to diffuse the stupid shit early and folks took the bait. He did what he set out to do and that was get computers pute’n.

I swear man, some folks on here really have me worried.

So you were more worried about a perceived agenda, and pretended to not understand his actual point in response, instead of just ignoring his post?

And you're worried about others?

The list is mfers who dont got a ring. Giannis still has 10 years to get one. There is a clear ass reason why Giannis wont fit on SAS list.

Unless there was an added stipulation of the players being retired, the bold is all that matters.

It says who doesn’t have a ring. Right now Giannis doesn’t have one

it seems you guys are making this out to be more than what it is

I just stated Giannis>>>two guys

there’s no agenda

So you were more worried about a perceived agenda, and pretended to not understand his actual point in response, instead of just ignoring his post?

And you're worried about others?

what are you talking about? LMAO.

I never said Giannis wasn’t better. I even stated in my 2nd response to @Gene Parmesan what Stephen A Smith was doing.

but he already knew that and knew what he was doing by responding the way he did. Lmao. I never ignored his post, he ignored my response entirely.

what are you talking about? LMAO.

I never said Giannis wasn’t better. I even stated in my 2nd response to @Gene Parmesan what Stephen A Smith was doing.

but he already knew that and knew what he was doing by responding the way he did. Lmao. I never ignored his post, he ignored my response entirely.
Fam I’m simply improving his list

I get it’s his opinion I get it trust me

I’m just saying there’s more worthy player to put there over melo and AI

now two because he added Malone

Back