Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Golden State has to consistently have some of the best in game music played in their arena. Brooklyn, the Knicks, and even Atlanta is also pretty good.

I fucking hate San Antonio Spurs in arena DJ. He plays the same stuff over and over and it's mostly cheesy old stuff.
San Antonio doesn’t have a great music scene overall, whether it be a strip club or a Spurs game, y’all lacking in the music game

Golden State has to consistently have some of the best in game music played in their arena. Brooklyn, the Knicks, and even Atlanta is also pretty good.

I fucking hate San Antonio Spurs in arena DJ. He plays the same stuff over and over and it's mostly cheesy old stuff.

When lebron went back to Cleveland, they played some really good music. Houston when James Harden was there had some good music as well

San Antonio doesn’t have a great music scene overall, whether it be a strip club or a Spurs game, y’all lacking in the music game

That doesn't have anything to do with what is played in the arena though. LMAO.

I understand where you are coming from but that shouldn't be an excuse for playing bullshit (and the same bullshit at that!) at the games. I get that the crowd at a Spurs game is way different than those other places I named and that plays a part also in the musical choices but he could still pick better music. LMAO

That doesn't have anything to do with what is played in the arena though. LMAO.

I understand where you are coming from but that shouldn't be an excuse for playing bullshit (and the same bullshit at that!) at the games. I get that the crowd at a Spurs game is way different than those other places I named and that plays a part also in the musical choices but he could still pick better music. LMAO
Better get crack eyes in the dj booth then, he probably got some heat

Back