Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

20210422_212814.jpg
Profited over 2 gs this week alone

The key its tank season and main players are sitting forcing more usage on those who play. That makes the low projections easy to smash

Shout out to the 4 of yall who signed up yesterday

Check out this new fantasy sports game -- just picking over/under on player projections to win up to 10x your money!

Use my code 0122443 and you get a 100% deposit match up to $100.

https://app.prizepicks.com/sign-up?invite_code=0122443

View attachment 514661
Profited over 2 gs this week alone

The key its tank season and main players are sitting forcing more usage on those who play. That makes the low projections easy to smash

Shout out to the 4 of yall who signed up yesterday

Check out this new fantasy sports game -- just picking over/under on player projections to win up to 10x your money!

Use my code 0122443 and you get a 100% deposit match up to $100.

https://app.prizepicks.com/sign-up?invite_code=0122443
Is there a wager limit?

Is there a wager limit?
Here a lil insight into how i do shit..

This is the max bet im considering tonight

20210423_064314.jpg

Tonight 50 for pg is kinda high, a good possible under because Houston is the worst team and down one more scorer/playmaker with porter out. Clippers are favored by 11 which implies a potential blowout. PG shouldn't have to go off or play 4 quarters, but he's PG and could easily go over.. still i lean towards under because of lack of competition

34 for Nurk is high and a possible under because he's been on a minutes limit. Its his highest projection since he came back and I wondered why cuz he's usually capped at about 28. Im like is the official minutes limit lifted or something or is Kanter hurt? So i searched "nurkic minutes" on twitter and found some useful information for making picks today

it's Ramadan and Nurk was out there looking sluggish last game

In my mind thats the hint i need to take under confidently. End of the day its gambling but you win by making educated guesses

I believe up to $2000 per player, but none beyond that as far as I know

Would be dope it it was a higher limit. I would eventually get bored and then start taking stupid risks.

Any limit on the number of players per day you can pick? I ask bcuz this would have to be a quantity game to increase the earnings for me.

Would be dope it it was a higher limit. I would eventually get bored and then start taking stupid risks.

Any limit on the number of players per day you can pick? I ask bcuz this would have to be a quantity game to increase the earnings for me.
Online gambling legal where you live?

Back