Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Maybe. No real timeline. But coming back in the playoffs is possible.

We need Burks to come back. Hes been our 3rd/4th best player on any given night. Hes dealing with covid so he needs to come back, snd shake the rust off before playoffs.
Oh I didn’t know he was out too

I like that y’all hang y’all hats on D but In a matchup against Miami it’s not going to work and you need the firepower

If Barrett keeps the trend going of getting clamped up then even if Randle does what he usually does you can only rely on bullock, rose, and possibly burks for offense (all role players)

I would say quickley but idk about rookies in the playoffs

I say that to say you guys dont want these problems

I think y’all can MAYBE beat the hawks though in a 4/5 matchup

Hey, highest bidder can get him
So you wanna lose lavine and keep vucevic while having no pick? Lol

yo since the butler trade you didn’t even make the playoffs and two of the players you have left from the trade will be gone and you just have vucevic, Williams and coby

this whole thing is a fail

I like that y’all hang y’all hats on D but In a matchup against Miami it’s not going to work and you need the firepower

If Barrett keeps the trend going of getting clamped up then even if Randle does what he usually does you can only rely on bullock, rose, and possibly burks for offense (all role players)

Im not too worried because you cant score either.

And yall defense is top notch when its on but its not consistent, whereas our defense is.

We had double digit leads on yall every game we played, and Knicks been improving as the season goes on.

I aint a homer, so im not saying Knicks will be favorites in a series with yall. Im being objective. Yall would be the favorites to win, but its like a 60/40. Its closer than you making it. Yall losing that series wont shock anyone.

Last edited:
So you wanna lose lavine and keep vucevic while having no pick? Lol

yo since the butler trade you didn’t even make the playoffs and two of the players you have left from the trade will be gone and you just have vucevic, Williams and coby

this whole thing is a fail
Garpax players need to hit the bricks, I don't want to trade Lavine but if he asks to get traded then get the best haul that they can get.

Im not too worried because you cant score either.

And yall defense is top notch when its not but not consistent, whereas our defense is.

We had double digit leads on yall every game we played, and Knicks been improving as the season goes on.

I aint a homer, so im not saying Knicks will be favorites in a series with yall. Im being objective. Yall would be the favorites to win, but its like a 60/40. Its closer than you making it. Yall losing that series wont shock anyone.
While we have had issues scoring at times I think we have a lot more offensive potential Between

Butler
Herro
Robinson
Nunn
Oladipo (if he plays)
Bam
Dragic

every guy I named can give you 20 on a good day

that’s how I look at it

While we have had issues scoring at times I think we have a lot more offensive potential Between

Butler
Herro
Robinson
Nunn
Oladipo (if he plays)
Bam
Dragic

that’s how I look at it

But they dont. Yall one of the worst offensive teams in the league.

Can yall get hot in a 7 game series? For sure. Yall got the talent for it.

On the regular though? Yall offense dont scare no one.

Maybe if Pop was coaching yall yall could utilize that talent better and be a good scoring team

Butler
Herro
Robinson
Nunn
Oladipo (if he plays)
Bam
Dragic

that’s how I look at it

All those dudes that score and you also stated you have a team full of defenders that can switch on everybody but y’all 31-28

:scust:

Pop would have that team top 3 in the west

BADAB742-5FD3-4FE5-A065-D1AF17F8A3BF.gif

Burks got the vid or is in protocol at least so we don't even know how affected he'll be after. Yall have our number as much as I hate to admit it lol. You guys are awesome defensively and we're just not a good match. I'm honestly not afraid of anyone else in a first round matter fact just even getting to the offs is a great season for us. We were supposed to be in the top 5 lottery and 22 games as per everyone lol. Really just BK, Philly, and yall we have to avoid because the teams not ready for them yet. Hawks I admit that offense is potent af but, I still trust our defense to turn it up a notch further to slow them down enough to make it a gritty game.

Back