Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

LOL, Touche.....

I was low on both Edwards and Barrett coming out of college (i guess that archetype does not impress me). And they have been better than faster then i expected. I am open to Kuminga proving me wrong, but right now i just think he is Sekou with better PR.

How can you compare Kuminga to Sekou? I admit Kuminga had only one really good game in the G league before shutting it down but he looked way more versatile than Sekou coming into the draft.

My point wasn’t to compare playing styles but group in wings that were drafted high in recent memory.

Oh, okay. That makes way more sense, my bad.

I will also say even though Edwards % were atrocious in school and pretty bad now he also had coming into the league a shot that didn’t really need much tweaking. His issues is bad shot selection and while in school trying to do too much because the team wasn’t that good.

I will say RJ has consistently impressed me. When Zion went down and Reddish was (his whole NCAA & NBA time) shooting like trash RJ helped keep that team afloat. The guy has consistently improved and plays hard. He definitely isn’t one of those guys who doesn’t love the game

@#1hiphopjunki3 All jokes aside, i know i am being harsh on Kuminga. He is definitely a better prospect than Sekou. Just think he is getting over-hyped. Open to having my mind changed, but based on the G-League games, i was not impressed at all.

Doc gotta get Dwight off the floor before he gets suspended for the next game. Duke has been back on his Dwightmare shit this game.

Back