Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@#1hiphopjunki3 All jokes aside, i know i am being harsh on Kuminga. He is definitely a better prospect than Sekou. Just think he is getting over-hyped. Open to having my mind changed, but based on the G-League games, i was not impressed at all.

I pulled a Rick James with my Kuminga defense. LMAO. I admit his numbers don't look the greatest but I don't think (barring injuries) he will be a bust unless he is picked top 3. I don't think he should go that high, shoot maybe even top 5 is pushing it. But after the top 5 I think he is a really good pick

I just noticed @A.F.R.I.C.A you didn't throw Jalen Green in your question. That guy is another super athlete with a pretty damn solid base to build off of. He looked really good in the G-League games

Earlier this year some of us shouted out Detroit for beating some really good teams. It's time we shout the Wizards our now.

Sucks for oladipo. Got to the team he been wanting to get to for years just to have to shut it down right away.

No way he gets a big contract now.

Might workout for the heat, they might can sign him for cheap and he be really effective going forward. I dont like that shit though. Not cause its the heat but cause I hate when a player has to take less money due to injury.

Sucks for oladipo. Got to the team he been wanting to get to for years just to have to shut it down right away.

No way he gets a big contract now.

Might workout for the heat, they might can sign him for cheap and he be really effective going forward. I dont like that shit though. Not cause its the heat but cause I hate when a player has to take less money due to injury.
He could play and try to get a bigger payday by doing well but it’s way too much of a gamble

Back