Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

From what i am gathering, this is a very top heavy draft. If u are not in the top 4 (Cade, Mobley, Suggs and Green), everything else is a big gamble. I am not sold on Kuminga at all.

i agree with your first assessment. Kuminga being a “big gamble” I can’t roll with that. Hell even guys like Davion Mitchell and Moses Moody have pretty high floors given their two way ability. Kuminga has his flaws sure but he’s still a top 3 pick in most drafts.
If he can get him 5th or 6th that’s a steal in my book.

Nothing. Just making a comment and it’s easy to something like that when you have the rings

Just like money
Ahh okay because Shannon sharpe said the same thing and even if KD can say that now because he won why does it matter? Pretty much it doesn’t matter but ppl gotta create content with wack narratives

Ahh okay because Shannon sharpe said the same thing and even if KD can say that now because he won why does it matter? Pretty much it doesn’t matter but ppl gotta create content with wack narratives

I don’t know what Sharp said.

But you wouldn’t here many players that’s all time greats talk like that while still trying to get their first one.

It’s cool and I already said I feel why he said that pages ago.

it’s just easier to say once you got the rings

@#1hiphopjunki3 @toheeb27 @southsil4lil

Anthony Edwards Jonathan Kuminga RJ Barrett

who you taking

they are 3 different types of players and 2 are already in the NBA. Lmao.

if I had a gun to my head and knowing what I know now I would take Edwards but honestly before the draft I wasn’t high on him because his % were so bad in school. his % are still pretty bad now but he has gotten way better since the coaching change and he is a super athlete.

unlike you guys I like Kuminga and think he has a decent amount of talent and skill to work with.

they are 3 different types of players and 2 are already in the NBA. Lmao.

if I had a gun to my head and knowing what I know now I would take Edwards but honestly before the draft I wasn’t high on him because his % were so bad in school. his % are still pretty bad now but he has gotten way better since the coaching change and he is a super athlete.

unlike you guys I like Kuminga and think he has a decent amount of talent and skill to work with.

My point wasn’t to compare playing styles but group in wings that were drafted high in recent memory.

Back