Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bruh.

relax. I’m back and forth bout dude getting minutes but only because I think him and NAW should get Bledsoe minutes but his defense is very bad IMO
He not even a full year removed from college. He probably right at 6'1 and the smallest dude on the court at any given time.

They didn't draft him for his defensive prowess. That's going to come over time. Meanwhile, he shares the court with other niggas who have been in the league for 4+ yrs sans Zion. They as a unit are pretty bad defensively. To single him out is silly imo

But they got the win after fumbling Denver last night. That's all I care about

just like with Blake. What does he do for them?

The fit was better with the Heat.

Why niggas keep saying shit like this the nets never had a bench, they are adding 2 savvy vets that average 13 ppg can score up to 20 within this offense

Blake obviously been bullshitting he had a better game off the bench then the entire pistons roster the last game they played

LaMarcus is still a decent pf but he was playing on a spurs team that wasn't going anywhere for years

That’s a good pickup for them

hope he gets decent mins there

He should be able to slide right in as the back up 5

Doesnt really get talk about but Jakob Poeltl is literally one of the best defensive/rim protecting bigs in basketball

Gobert, Embiid, Turner and then I would have to say Poeltl is right after them

Dude is almost impossible to score on

He should be able to slide right in as the back up 5

Doesnt really get talk about but Jakob Poeltl is literally one of the best defensive/rim protecting bigs in basketball

Gobert, Embiid, Turner and then I would have to say Poeltl is right after them

Dude is almost impossible to score on

You forgot about AD

Back