Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If the raptors were gonna be the 11th seed maybe they shouldn’t have traded Davis and thomas

We got 2 picks mid 2nd round for 2 guys that didn't even get drafted and might not have jobs next season. They were dead weight unfortunately and fell out of favor. You try and pick up a big if you can or just fold on the season and bring up some g league guys.

Bunch of unfortunate circumstances for the Raptors this year. It is what it is. Niggas haven't touched Toronto in over a year.

Got some cap room, some picks, still got 5-6 proven rotation guys under 30, one of the best coaching staffs in the game, the best management team, and great culture.

I'm not worried.

BrokenUnfinishedAphid-size_restricted.gif

We got 2 picks mid 2nd round for 2 guys that didn't even get drafted and might not have jobs next season. They were dead weight unfortunately and fell out of favor. You try and pick up a big if you can or just fold on the season and bring up some g league guys.

Bunch of unfortunate circumstances for the Raptors this year. It is what it is. Niggas haven't touched Toronto in over a year.

Got some cap room, some picks, still got 5-6 proven rotation guys under 30, one of the best coaching staffs in the game, the best management team, and great culture.

I'm not worried.

View attachment 495647
Yeah but Matt Thomas is unproven

hell Rell face Davis okay fine but I don’t get it

Yeah but Matt Thomas is unproven

hell Rell face Davis okay fine but I don’t get it

Nurse put a lot of faith in thomas to start the season and he shit the bed. Once nurse not fucking with you he not fucking with you. He's a stubborn coach.

Davis similar situation, but the anti-mask fiasco and him saying covid was a hoax in the bubble pissed everyone off. Then he had the off the court issue with his girl in the summer. He was cleared but the lack of character and maturity was clear.

Hopefully they figure it out on their new teams. I haven't watched utah that much recently but hopefully it's a great fit for him. I like the guy he just can't play 2 ways with consistency so he wasn't gonna get consistent tick here.

Back