Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Teague gon just be a body on the bench, but Dieng is super needed. Would automically be the best scoring big on the team, and now that Mitch is injured, he'll probably start
Can’t tell if it’s real interest or if it’s just thibs getting old players back again

it would be nice if Dieng to come To us since Bjelica and him played with Jimmy in Minnesota

Can’t tell if it’s real interest or if it’s just thibs getting old players back again

it would be nice if Dieng to come To us since Bjelica and him played with Jimmy in Minnesota

Word. Idk how much real interest the Knicks had before tonight, but after Mitchs injury, they gotta atleast give Dieng a look

Word. Idk how much real interest the Knicks had before tonight, but after Mitchs injury, they gotta atleast give Dieng a look
Yeah it makes sense but I don’t like the competition now

it’s gonna force us to sign cousins

and while that’s fine for me I’d kinda rather Dieng

hmmm actually idk I’m kinda sleeping on Cousins and our offense sucks

having a bench guy that can give you 16 and 8 on a good night would be nice

Yeah it makes sense but I don’t like the competition now

it’s gonna force us to sign cousins

and while that’s fine for me I’d kinda rather Dieng

Funny shit is that the Knicks are denying any interest in Drummond.

Even with Mitch going down, the Knicks are saying they not even considering Drummond. Shits hilarious.

The Knicks with a ugly ass win.

The Knicks gotta lead the league in ugly wins.

24-22 though.

I had this game as a scheduled loss in my mind. This was one of those unexpected wins that we needed with the schedule being so hard in the second half.

Back