Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

We plan on putting Zion at the 3. I just don’t understand the direction of this team bruh.

Where the fuck the shooting going to come from
MY GOODNESS BRAH

thats NOT what the man said

come on brah

you know what...

just watch the team play an actual game first before you come to conclusions about what you perceive to be a lack of direction b

i heard the presser b lol

i took it to mean in stretches or from a philosophical pov. Not that he will be a 3 every single game moving forward for the rest of his career.

but you know what...maybe im the one who has it wrong.

Minnesota had a terrible offseason, I hate how they've constructed that team

Towns never going win there

Yes it is

To be fair...

I think the GM is trying to say they might play him SOME TIMES at the 3..

I agree with you that it isn't a wise decision with the current roster and his skill set from last season, but to play devils advocate what if his 3 point shot and ball handling has gotten alot better? Maybe Griffin seen something which made him make this statement.......

I agree though he should play 4 and small ball 5 mostly because he is more of a mismatch at those positions

i took it to mean in stretches or from a philosophical pov. Not that he will be a 3 every single game moving forward for the rest of his career.

Nah, u are right. Folks are taking a little side comment and blowing it out of proportion.

I agree with your statements but @Dwayne does make a solid point about spacing in my opinion.

The season is starting soon so we will see how things shake out.

tenor.gif

I agree with your statements but @Dwayne does make a solid point about spacing in my opinion.

The season is starting soon so we will see how things shake out.
me and Toheeb have been talking about this in the pelicans thread

i dont think there will be a significant dropoff from where they were last season but as we both agree, lets let them play to see what's gonna happen

We drafted that same type player

And with Zion and Adams on the floor he gon drive right into bodies.
Why you care about the draft pick right now when ball and Bledsoe are ahead of him? Also have Zion on the perimeter as a stretch or take Adams off the floor and have Zion play the 5 and either put Melli at the 4 or ingram

Back