Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Fine players 100k for each positive test

?

Lol. It's not always the players fault tho. Shit happens.

Key is players that test positive and anyone exposed to them need to go under immediate quarantine and keep doing daily tests. Teams also need to sanitize their facilities better. Its alot but we've.seen it beat.

Roco for sure should get the start. DJJ aint a starter in this league though. Solid as fuck defensively, but shouldnt ever be playing more than 12 to 15 minutes a game.

I'd think Roco would be the perfect guy to have beside melo at the forward position. But they good either way as long as melo buys in.

Why you lying?

I really fuck with Ingrams game and enjoyi watching him play.

Zion good for a dunk or two a game.

Rest of that lineup boring as shit though
Are u disrespecting my boy, Lonzo????

tenor.gif

BBB

Y’all gon act like Kobe didn’t idolize MJ while playing him.

Hell he was doing everything MJ was doing lol.

Let GA live.

Why you lying?

I really fuck with Ingrams game and enjoyi watching him play.

Zion good for a dunk or two a game.

Rest of that lineup boring as shit though
5 PFs it is not, but...they gonna go out and play hard

Roco for sure should get the start. DJJ aint a starter in this league though. Solid as fuck defensively, but shouldnt ever be playing more than 12 to 15 minutes a game.
Nah it makes sense to have DJJ next to Covington so DJJ and him can both guard 4-2 interchangeably plus melo off the bench only has to worry about scoring

I'd think Roco would be the perfect guy to have beside melo at the forward position. But they good either way as long as melo buys in.

Im sure they gon have Mele close most games.

Melo hit some big ass shots at the end of games when the Blazers played like 5 do or die games in a row.

They gon need that.

5 PFs it is not, but...they gonna go out and play hard

The Knicks being garbage got nothing to do with the Pelicans being boring to me.

Knicks can have a starting 5 of just PFs, but the pelicans beside Ingram still boring to me.

The Knicks being garbage got nothing to do with the Pelicans being boring to me.

Knicks can have a starting 5 of just PFs, but the pelicans beside Ingram still boring to me.
gotcha

Nah it makes sense to have DJJ next to Covington so DJJ and him can both guard 4-2 interchangeably plus melo off the bench only has to worry about scoring

I def agree with Melo coming off the bench.

I just dont agree with DJJ starting. A lineup with DJJ, Roco, and Nurkic gon he stagnant as fuck offensively.

Roco can shoot, but cant consistently create his own shot, and def cant create for others.

I think the Blazers need to start Collins, but thats not a long term answer for them either.

Still a good teak, but they gonna need someone better at the 3 or 4 position.

Wont be surprised if Melo ends up starting again at some point just cause theyll need scoring from someone other than CJ and Dame

I just dont agree with DJJ starting. A lineup with DJJ, Roco, and Nurkic gon he stagnant as fuck offensively.

Roco can shoot, but cant consistently create his own shot, and def cant create for others.

I think the Blazers need to start Collins, but thats not a long term answer for them either.

Still a good teak, but they gonna need someone better at the 3 or 4 position.

Wont be surprised if Melo ends up starting again at some point just cause theyll need scoring from someone other than CJ and Dame

Still a good team, but they gonna need someone better at the 3 or 4 position.

Still a good team, but they gonna need someone better at the 3 or 4 position.

Back