Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He did everything else from play style right down to the arm band lol

That's cool. Niggas emulate all the time but revealing actual conversations and game legends was giving you???

Nah... until kobe died you woulda thought him MJ and bron hated eachother. But there was a brotherhood there. They just never spoke on it to the media. To maintain that respect. To maintain that there always has to be a king.

Giannis fucked up there imo. You the 2 time mvp or nah nigga. Fuck you talking about. I refuse to believe kobe would respect that shit. Like how bad this nigga really want it.

Also FOH respect DJJ

lol @ stagnant offense when nurkic can pass the way he does and lillard and CJ are out there

just say you don’t like DJJ fam

@Dwayne do you think Lonzo is a PG or a SF at this stage in his career?

Also FOH respect DJJ

lol @ stagnant offense when nurkic can pass the way he does and lillard and CJ are out there

just say you don’t like DJJ fam

Who the fuck is DJJ for me to even have an opinion on?

Dude a nice piece off the bench. If you gotta start him, your 3 position must be weak as fuck.

We both know why you going hard for him. Dont make me expose you to those who dont know you.

That's cool. Niggas emulate all the time but revealing actual conversations and game legends was giving you???

Nah... until kobe died you woulda thought him MJ and bron hated eachother. But there was a brotherhood there. They just never spoke on it to the media. To maintain that respect. To maintain that there always has to be a king.

Giannis fucked up there imo. You the 2 time mvp or nah nigga. Fuck you talking about. I refuse to believe kobe would respect that shit. Like how bad this nigga really want it.

Facts.

Plus MJ was like 35 when Kobe got drafted.

Bron was what? 28 or 29 when Giannis got drafted.

If im a top 5 player in the league, no way im calling the other four in the list the best.

And calling one of them my idol? Fuck all that. Im reigning mvp and dpoy. Yall all my sons.

PG bruh.

Zion needs him at this point

before i offer my rebuttal

why do you think zion needs him at this point or are you saying Zion needs him as his point (PG)?

I def agree with Melo coming off the bench.

I just dont agree with DJJ starting. A lineup with DJJ, Roco, and Nurkic gon he stagnant as fuck offensively.

Roco can shoot, but cant consistently create his own shot, and def cant create for others.

I think the Blazers need to start Collins, but thats not a long term answer for them either.

Still a good team, but they gonna need someone better at the 3 or 4 position.

Wont be surprised if Melo ends up starting again at some point just cause theyll need scoring from someone other than CJ and Dame

First time you ever posted something smart in a nba thread

Idk kinda feels like that’s putting words in Kobe mouth. We can assume how he would feel but we don’t know for certain. There was a Statement he had i believe was on that interview with Jackson and Barnes show. He saw how the league changed and became more friendlier and understood why. But that wasn’t how it was when he played. I can’t say that he wouldn’t respect today’s players because of that. Idk times is different and I don’t want to contradict myself and put words in Kobe mouth

Portland signed enes kanter right?

Yeah I don't understand how you don't start melo and bring djj and collins off the bench with kanter.

They need to get stotts tf outta there.

Idk kinda feels like that’s putting words in Kobe mouth. We can assume how he would feel but we don’t know for certain. There was a Statement he had i believe was on that interview with Jackson and Barnes show. He saw how the league changed and became more friendlier and understood why. But that wasn’t how it was when he played. I can’t say that he wouldn’t respect today’s players because of that. Idk times is different and I don’t want to contradict myself and put words in Kobe mouth

He was retired tho it was a different conversation. We've seen all these guys open up in retirement but in their playing days wasn't no idolizing your competition. And it shouldn't because acceptable just because Giannis is saying it now. Nigga weakening the entire nba brand.

He was retired tho it was a different conversation. We've seen all these guys open up in retirement but in their playing days wasn't no idolizing your competition. And it shouldn't because acceptable just because Giannis is saying it now. Nigga weakening the entire nba brand.
the weakening of the brand happened when LeBron and friends started intentionally teaming up with one another

also, and i might be alone in this and im ok with that

but lebron joining miami made other teams panic to be able to compete for a title. Add the increased salary cap over the years and you start seeing the huge paydays for 2nd and even 3rd tier players just to have a seat at the table to compete.

A lot of franchises rushed their building processes and made a lot of short term decisions that had long term effects.

i aint gotta post no data...that happened.

Back