Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Oh boy..I know all that.....i was bitching n talking shit to do so..

Beta can't be the only one to make comments in talk shit on just about everything. Ha ha
Your veteran presence is a 31 year old PG that woulda got traded if ainge found a suitor and Tristan Thompson

respect Mr Dudley

Nah they fucked shit up with Kawhi and weren't able to put the right personnel around demar and LA to make it a smooth transition. They need to get a high draft pick and restart the formula from there. No one has done it better. They need to stop bullshitting and realize what it is. Last couple seasons been a waste time imo.

This wasn't an attack against your team @#1hiphopjunki3 it was actually a big up so relax.

Trust me bro I agree and it's well documented how I feel about them cutting off their nose to spite their face with that Kawhi deal....but you(the spurs) cant dwell on that shit either and you have to move on with you have

Would San Antonio rather have BI over Poeltl? Of course but they still have some really nice pieces on their roster

Now with that being said, I do agree with you that San Antonio would probably need a top pick because historically they havent attracted free agents like that and as some one who has lived in San Antonio I don't see that changing....but at least they can still make themselves appealing just in case and who knows, these guys might be good enough to package together to trade for a disgruntled start

Trust me bro I agree and it's well documented how I feel about them cutting off their nose to spite their face with that Kawhi deal....but you(the spurs) cant dwell on that shit either and you have to move on with you have

Would San Antonio rather have BI over Poeltl? Of course but they still have some really nice pieces on their roster

Now with that being said, I do agree with you that San Antonio would probably need a top pick because historically they havent attracted free agents like that and as some one who has lived in San Antonio I don't see that changing....but at least they can still make themselves appealing just in case and who knows, these guys might be good enough to package together to trade for a disgruntled start

I think they should have went that route already. Now it's time to blow it up. Develop the youth and see if you can get lucky in the lottery.

Spicy this morning, I’m just tryna figure out if Wes iwundu, trey burke, or jj barea finna take this final roster spot

il_570xN.1442838045_rila.jpg

Giannis for sure leaving.

They obviously don't want to commit long term money to him right now. No one does until they know he's fully recovered so I think that was as fair an answer as he could give.
possibly

AD was saying the same shit when he was asked that same question so...

but i aint trying to make this about him

I just hope the brotha gets healthy and soon

possibly

AD was saying the same shit when he was asked that same question so...

but i aint trying to make this about him

I just hope the brotha gets healthy and soon

Lol. Let's not compare AD to Oladipo first of all.

Second everyone knew AD wanted out of there. I don't think Oladipo is in any position to be choosy about his situation so his answer was fair. Its "out of his control" at the moment.

Lol. Let's not compare AD to Oladipo first of all.

Second everyone knew AD wanted out of there. I don't think Oladipo is in any position to be choosy about his situation so his answer was fair. Its "out of his control" at the moment.
i wasnt comparing the two as far as talent...but what i was saying was their responses were eerily similar, damn near verbatim

he is definitely choosing in this regard. He's not outright saying he dont wanna be there, but he's not saying he wants to be there

but again good sir...my main thought is he's good as gone.

i wasnt comparing the two as far as talent...but what i was saying was their responses were eerily similar, damn near verbatim

he is definitely choosing in this regard. He's not outright saying he dont wanna be there, but he's not saying he wants to be there

but again good sir...my main thought is he's good as gone.

Probably... my point is it's not about what he wants. It's about Indiana deciding on a value for him and going from there. The situation is indeed out of his control at the moment. Can he play his way into a situation where he is choosing? Yes. But that isn't the case right now or he would have been gone.

Teams spent the summer actively passing on fam or passing on what the pacers wanted in return.

Back