The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Then shits gonna look fire to go with the court

1C279F28-BAA4-4117-91F5-CCCC8C70F435.jpeg
I’m here for it

Y’all like the floridians jerseys so you can’t have an opinion lol

Last edited:
Same team that scored 36 points in the first half of a Finals elimination game, come back dressed like cotton candy.

26D3BD94-D024-44F7-B00D-C1A9AF1A49CC.gif

• Haha
Reactions: darkboy301
Lakers fans told Avery Bradley fuck his kid when he opted out the bubble

One team I think people are kind of sleeping on as far as their off season goes is San Antonio.....maybe not for this year but in a future tense

I dont think San Antonio has a star player on their roster but if I was a star that's a team I might want to go to in the next couple of years

Derrick White, Keldon Johnson, Lonnie Walker, Dejounte Murray and they just drafted Devin Vassel who I'm a big fan of(this is a very nice group of young guards/forwards, some may not workout but all you need is at least 2 I would say)

The brought back Jakob Poeltl and Drew Eubanks

I was hoping they would be able to get rid of at least one of DeRozan and Aldridge and Patty Mills....Rudy Gay can help some good teams and will be a buyout candidate if he isnt traded

But I always think San Antonio feels like they owe it to Pop to competitive until the end so we still might be a year away from the full youth movement

Fam you can’t talk

OVO head ass niggas

When's the last time you seen drake and Raptors or Raptors ovo anything. You niggas come with this bullshit like every 6 months. No ones buying them flaming ass jerseys.

One team I think people are kind of sleeping on as far as their off season goes is San Antonio.....maybe not for this year but in a future tense

I dont think San Antonio has a star player on their roster but if I was a star that's a team I might want to go to in the next couple of years

Derrick White, Keldon Johnson, Lonnie Walker, Dejounte Murray and they just drafted Devin Vassel who I'm a big fan of(this is a very nice group of young guards/forwards, some may not workout but all you need is at least 2 I would say)

I was hoping they would be able to get rid of at least one of DeRozan and Aldridge and Patty Mills....Rudy Gay can help some good teams and will be a buyout candidate if he isnt traded

But I always think San Antonio feels like they owe it to Pop to competitive until the end so we still might be a year away from the full youth movement
028F48C2-6A1B-44C0-8C80-F16B9C10B1F6.gif

Nah they fucked shit up with Kawhi and weren't able to put the right personnel around demar and LA to make it a smooth transition. They need to get a high draft pick and restart the formula from there. No one has done it better. They need to stop bullshitting and realize what it is. Last couple seasons been a waste time imo.

This wasn't an attack against your team @#1hiphopjunki3 it was actually a big up so relax.

When's the last time you seen drake and Raptors or Raptors ovo anything. You niggas come with this bullshit like every 6 months. No ones buying them flaming ass jerseys.
lol stop acting like vice hasn’t been the hottest thing smoking the past 4 years

and that doesn’t take away from y’all OVO ties in the past and the dickeating

See. Now this nigga here just disrespectful.
“Derrick White, Keldon Johnson, Lonnie Walker, Dejounte Murray”

this is a bunch of Josh Richardson tier players at their best

get these bums outta here for an actual guard that’s atleast SGA level

actually I just read the paragraph and he’s saying it’s a team to go to for assets to package for a star

okay fine I’ll lay off my fault and I would tend to agree but maybe not as much as south

I’m just not a huge fan of any of those guys

“I want Derrick white on my team” lmao

nah

lol stop acting like vice hasn’t been the hottest thing smoking the past 4 years

and that doesn’t take away from y’all OVO ties in the past and the dickeating

I'm not even arguing about this stupidness you've never seen me post no Raptorsxovo shit out of context or request.

Locker room presence and general respect around the league. That goes a long way with agents and how players view the organization.

Also homie questioning the money like that’s not the minimum

Oh boy..I know all that.....i was bitching n talking shit to do so..

Beta can't be the only one to make comments in talk shit on just about everything. Ha ha

I'm not even arguing about this stupidness you've never seen me post no Raptorsxovo shit out of context or request.
What? Why are you making it solely about you? You started by saying our marketing team has been extra. Everything I said has been at your team’s marketing

you okay bro?