Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Niggas locked the thread as I was mid reply...

Thank you for being honest

I took it as short/ intermediate vs long term goals and not shit they gonna do my opening night with a condensed off season schedule to try and work it in
Yeah you’re probably right

in a perfect world, Zion loses a bit more weight but not too much more and plays the 3 and he will have the advantage over other wings like Lebron does

probably won’t be as fast though but Zion’s time as a big man can help if Zion gets closed off on his way to the rim

Can y'all do me a favor?

Your mans trying to get into writing. Got a friend that has a website (which needs major work but he's trying) and so far I'm his best writer when I actually sit down and try.

Now idk if that's because they're not good and I'm just a step above them or if I'm actually better.

So hit up the site and read the article if you can be as harsh as you like I can take criticism. Keep in mind I wrote the article more than a few days ago and the way things have been moving I missed a lot of shit for the sake of it not being too long. He edits the articles to his liking, particularly punctuation, 99.2% the words published are mine.

Niggas locked the thread as I was mid reply...

Yeah you’re probably right

in a perfect world, Zion loses a bit more weight but not too much more and plays the 3 and he will have the advantage over other wings like Lebron does

probably won’t be as fast though but Zion’s time as a big man can help if Zion gets closed off on his way to the rim
Agreed

?

Can y'all do me a favor?

Your mans trying to get into writing. Got a friend that has a website (which needs major work but he's trying) and so far I'm his best writer when I actually sit down and try.

Now idk if that's because they're not good and I'm just a step above them or if I'm actually better.

So hit up the site and read the article if you can be as harsh as you like I can take criticism. Keep in mind I wrote the article more than a few days ago and the way things have been moving I missed a lot of shit for the sake of it not being too long. He edits the articles to his liking, particularly punctuation, 99.2% the words published are mine.

I just took a glance

Can y'all change the font and formatting?

I hate it... I don't have much say in that aspect but I can mention it to him.

What would you suggest?
I'm not sure

I fuck with making logos and shit on the side and finding the right font is still an issue for me.

Maybe it was the mobile view or something but I also didn't like the underlined headings. It seemed off. Like at the top, the line was broken when the letter W was used but then it was complete for the rest of the headings

I'll get to the content later but props to you for doing this. I know this is also in @TheBoyRo wheelhouse as well

Can y'all do me a favor?

Find a way to condense a bit(specifically the bucks part) imo but it’s not too bad

also I noticed you missed the “of”

2532AB9E-4949-493A-84FE-73B508D644D8.jpeg

Also. Paragraphs are way too long for most people

I don't have a say in that either. When I format my writing it's not like that specificially for that reason. Mfers attention spans aren't as long as they used to be.

He has a degree in journalism so he formats it based on his knowledge. I don't but I've always been a decent writer or so I've been told. But I know y'all niggas ain't gon hold back lol

tenor.gif

I'm not sure

I fuck with making logos and shit on the side and finding the right font is still an issue for me.

Maybe it was the mobile view or something but I also didn't like the underlined headings. It seemed off. Like at the top, the line was broken when the letter W was used but then it was complete for the rest of the headings

I'll get to the content later but props to you for doing this. I know this is also in @TheBoyRo wheelhouse as well

Yeah I didn't do that either but I see what you mean as far as the headings are concerned. It looks highly unprofessional

Back