Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

you initially stated it's s one in a million chance future unprotected picks can't come back to bite you in the butt and I gave you one recent and one possible recent example. LMAO.

I mean look at the Boston and Brooklyn trade as another example of this same thing playing out. Boston got all those damn unprotected picks for Garnett and Pierce. This stuff isn't new or that old and if you're a fan of this league then you know this already. LMAO

If you would like I could give you more but it seems that whatever I show wouldn't sway your opinion. LMAO

You used the most inept front office and a freak occurrence as your two examples and you really think you did something? Seriously? This isn't going the way you believe but keep "proving" me wrong for calling your initial point a gross exaggeration.

And you still haven't answered my initial question.

This game is REALLY exposing the lack of a J from Ben.

You can’t be a “premier” player and rely on Tobi to take all the shots.

@#1hiphopjunki3 I'll even make my initial question simpler, what is more likely to happen: The Bucks have a lottery pick in 2023(expanded it for you) or the Bucks still being a playoff team?

You used the most inept front office and a freak occurrence as your two examples and you really think you did something? Seriously? This isn't going the way you believe but keep "proving" me wrong for calling your initial point a gross exaggeration.

And you still haven't answered my initial question.

and Horst has proven to be compentent so far? you got it, sir......

LMAO

@#1hiphopjunki3 I'll even make my initial question simpler, what is more likely to happen: The Bucks have a lottery pick in 2023(expanded it for you) or the Bucks still being a playoff team?

You nor I can honestly answer that question accurately and that's my whole point. Nobody thought David Robinson would get hurt miss most of the season and the Spurs get the #1 pick to get Tim Duncan.

Shit happens, that's why you protect yourself as best as you can beforehand. lol

You nor I can honestly answer that question accurately and that's my whole point. Nobody thought David Robinson would get hurt miss most of the season and the Spurs get the #1 pick to get Tim Duncan.

Shit happens, that's why you protect yourself as best as you can beforehand. lol

It's easy for either of us to answer what is most likely because we both have fully formed brains and know the difference between "what's most likely" and "anything can happen".

Your refusal to answer my question is answer enough though.

It's easy for either of us to answer what is most likely because we both have fully formed brains and know the difference between "what's most likely" and "anything can happen".

Your refusal to answer my question is answer enough though.

I answered your question.. I don't know what's going to happen in the 2023 season for Milwaukee or any team. I also explained that isn't the only reason why I don't like the trade for Milwaukee but it is one of the reasons.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this sir but I will leave you with this....

I hope you and everyone on this board believe in insurance (this is relative to our discussion) and actually have some for your health and items because it's a good thing to have when (not "if") stuff goes wrong.

Back