Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

In my opinion it doesn't have anything to do with his age and everything to do with he doesn't take the job that seriously. I know Barkley doesn't take it too serious but at least he isn't thin skinned and can take criticism. Not to mention Charles is just naturally funny and doesn't try and force jokes like Shaq does.

I think Shaq is good on NBA TV with Dennis Scott because they seem to be really friends and Dennis does a great job of setting Shaq up for jokes and such. It's obvious to me that Shaq knows most people love Inside because of the original 3 guys so he seems to try harder to be funny or tough but when he is on NBA TV with Dennis he doesn't do that. He is way more natural with Dennis. Shit, he isn't even as boisterous with Wade and Candace. I mean he says dumb things and tries a little to be bully like but he is a bit more subdued and respectful to Candance and Wade
It does have something to do with age as shaq has an antiquated way of thinking from playing in his generation. You think 25 year olds are veterans Just because they been in the league for 5-6 years so of course you’re going to have this stance on age

and nah shaq works with D Scott because D Scott is Shaq’s meat fluffer and won’t oppose anything he’s saying so shaq can relax. Shaq has to go out his way on TNT because he’s an insecure attention whore and Charles steals his shine. And since Charles ain’t no dickrider him and shaq go back and forth all the time

It does have something to do with age as shaq has an antiquated way of thinking from playing in his generation. You think 25 year olds are veterans Just because they been in the league for 5-6 years so of course you’re going to have this stance on age

and nah shaq works with D Scott because D Scott is Shaq’s meat fluffer and won’t oppose anything he’s saying so shaq can relax. Shaq has to go out his way on TNT because he’s an insecure attention whore and Charles steals his shine. And since Charles ain’t no dickrider him and shaq go back and forth all the time

Kenny Smith Is older and has been retired longer, he doesn't say that stupid shit Shaq says and they are on the same show............. Don't even get me started on other former players who do television and radio work that don't say stupid stuff like what Shaq said in the clip I posted. LMAO. Dude doesn't take his job serious and instead of keeping shit light how Charles does he comes off like an asshole. Charles in a round about way admits he doesn't take his job too serious but he is funny and fun loving

I agree about Dennis Scott as I pointed out in my post you replied to. I just wasn't as rudimentary as you were at getting the point across though. LMAO

Kenny Smith Is older and has been retired longer, he doesn't say that stupid shit Shaq says and they are on the same show............. Don't even get me started on other former players who do television and radio work that don't say stupid stuff like what Shaq said in the clip I posted. LMAO. Dude doesn't take his job serious and instead of keeping shit light how Charles does he comes off like an asshole. Charles in a round about way admits he doesn't take his job too serious but he is funny and fun loving

I agree about Dennis Scott as I pointed out in my post you replied to. I just wasn't as rudimentary as you were at getting the point across though. LMAO
Kenny hip and openminded though

I’m not saying every person above a certain age is gonna be like shaq but it does hold some merit.

I agree on the next part you said though and the D Scott point I made was me telling you “just say it!” Lol

Fuck Shaq though

Kenny hip and openminded though

I’m not saying every person above a certain age is gonna be like shaq but it does hold some merit.

I agree on the next part you said though and the D Scott point I made was me telling you “just say it!” Lol

Fuck Shaq though

I don't think Kenny being "HIP" has anything to do with the facts of how the game is played in the NBA now though. What Candace and Wade told Shaq has nothing to do with being cool or open minded. LMAO. It's statistical facts, Candace even pulled up ths numbers to show Shaq her point. Shaq dumb ass was bringing up antiquated ways to play defense because he truly doesn't realize teams will get killed playing that way. LMAO.

Why you hate Shaq anyway? He helped get your Heat their 1st championship

Hold on my brother. As a true nets fan I can’t have you wishing harm on the mvp.

Blood in blood out carnal

tenor.gif

I don't think Kenny being "HIP" has anything to do with the facts of how the game is played in the NBA now though. What Candace and Wade told Shaq has nothing to do with being cool or open minded. LMAO. It's statistical facts, Candace even pulled up ths numbers to show Shaq her point. Shaq dumb ass was bringing up antiquated ways to play defense because he truly doesn't realize teams will get killed playing that way. LMAO.

Why you hate Shaq anyway? He helped get your Heat their 1st championship
Just because shaq pitched in one time don’t mean he get a lifetime pass lol

nah I didn’t like how lazy shaq was in Miami post championship

I didn’t like him not caring about his body enough

I didn’t like the comments he made towards his last few weeks or months here ( I forgot what he said though)

as Soon as he got to TNT it was highlighted how much of an insecure attention whore asshole shaq is.

He tries too hard, he gets upset way too easily, he goes out his way to embarrass you if he feels threatened by you telling him something.

I appreciate him as a player but way less than other legends and idc for his jersey Being retired by us. I almost don’t care he from jersey lol

homie went out his way to beef with Dwight Howard and Javale McGee fam lol

he looked corny both times too because it was over dumb shit

Problem is Shaq clearly dont know basketball.

Hes a beast when it comes to playing.

But thats cause he was a physical freak and supremely talented.

But actually breaking down and explaining basketball? Thats not shaq.

I think that's an issue with a lot of physically gifted athletes though. A good amount (not all) rely on their physical attributes to get by and don't really know the game that well. It's not a coincidence (outside of being so rich they don't want to) that most good coaches in any sport usually never made it to the top pro level or if they did they weren't star players. Usually those athletes had to really be able to think and know the game to make it as far as they did in their profession as opposed to the physically gifted teammates.

I will say Shaq isn't totally oblivious but its obvious to me that he doesn't really pay attention to a lot of stuff his job entails outside of being some what entertaining. Shaq does give interesting input on how to play as an old school big in the NBA.

Other than that, He doesn't really know players outside of stars and folks he has relationships with, he doesn't pay attention to player movement, he doesn't give insider information on moves being made by current teams, his thoughts of how the game should and is being played are antiquated, etc.....

They need to let me run NBATV and TNT sports or something. I’d make some drastic changes

You get the job, you gotta hire me on. LMAO. I have some ideas also. I think some wouldn't even be that expensive to make or produce.. I think because they don't make as much money in the states like the NFL and their NETWORK does that is the reason why their NBA TV programming is so bare.

What are some ideas you have?

Back