Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Some folks already talked about this briefly in the thread but this is another example why I'm not a fan of Shaq being on TNT's INSIDE THE NBA. I will say he didn't argue as bad as he would've if Kenny or Charles pointed out how wrong he was though.

Below is the video for people who missed Shaq showing how much attention he is really paying to the league

Shaq doesn’t fit the age of that show. Wade, Candace and the host are all under 40 (though Wade turns 40 next year). Shaq will be 50 next year. Time to make a change

Shaq doesn’t fit the age of that show. Wade, Candace and the host are all under 40 (though Wade turns 40 next year). Shaq will be 50 next year. Time to make a change
Dont forget to watch the Inside the NBA Documentary starting after the heat pelicans game tomorrow!!

you can see it start to go downhill the minute shaq joins them.

It’s crazy shaq has been there for 10 years!

In my opinion it doesn't have anything to do with his age and everything to do with he doesn't take the job that seriously. I know Barkley doesn't take it too serious but at least he isn't thin skinned and can take criticism. Not to mention Charles is just naturally funny and doesn't try and force jokes like Shaq does.

I think Shaq is good on NBA TV with Dennis Scott because they seem to be really friends and Dennis does a great job of setting Shaq up for jokes and such. It's obvious to me that Shaq knows most people love Inside because of the original 3 guys so he seems to try harder to be funny or tough but when he is on NBA TV with Dennis he doesn't do that. He is way more natural with Dennis. Shit, he isn't even as boisterous with Wade and Candace. I mean he says dumb things and tries a little to be bully like but he is a bit more subdued and respectful to Candance and Wade

Back