Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Not going to geeked off one preseason game against an awful Bulls team but cant really ask for a better performance than that to help bring in this new era

A lot of good take aways and things to feel about

Of course Wall and Boogie looking great is the number one thing to be happy about but the overall vibe and energy around the whole team was refreshing to say the least....loved the ball movement

Stephen Silas already impressed me and showed more than Dantoni ever did

Nwaba looking like really good pickup(nice parting gift from Morey)

Need Eric Gordon to continue to play like this and get that trade value up

It nice seeing some of the young guys like Caboclo get an opportunity and play well

This team is has the potential to put out some very versatile and dynamic lineups if everyone is on board and playing

Definitely agree with @Hustlelitó on Chris Clemons....We need to find a real backup point guard somewhere asap

Not going to geeked off one preseason game against an awful Bulls team but cant really ask for a better performance than that to help bring in this new era

A lot of good take aways and things to feel about

Of course Wall and Boogie looking great is the number one thing to be happy about but the overall vibe and energy around the whole team was refreshing to say the least....loved the ball movement

Stephen Silas already impressed me and showed more than Dantoni ever did

Nwaba looking like really good pickup(nice parting gift from Morey)

Need Eric Gordon to continue to play like this and get that trade value up

It nice seeing some of the young guys like Caboclo get an opportunity and play well

This team is has the potential to put out some very versatile and dynamic lineups if everyone is on board and playing

Definitely agree with @Hustlelitó on Chris Clemons....We need to find a real backup point guard somewhere asap

“I don’t want to overreact off one preseason game guys but WE ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!”

all jokes aside, I was impressed too.

Last edited:
Why the heat only score 36 points in the first half of a Finals elimination game.

Why would y’all give max contract to a rich man’s JJ Hickson (bam adibiya)

why are the cavs still trash and won’t sniff the playoffs this season? Why is Kevin Love always in trade talks?

“I don’t want to overreact off one preseason game guys but WE ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!”

all jokes aside, I was impressed too.
Wiz fan here....love wall but he is a heart breaker. He seems disinterested in being elite...he want to be good for the sake of the credit but too many games when Steph, lillard, westbrook, Kyrie, IT, CP3 destroyed him and he was just happy to be there and we lost...and he was amazing against the second tier guys like Schroeder...but not that man consistently against the monsters when we feel like he has the talent....I’m gonna watch rocket games cause I love wall but no way y’all better with wall over westbrook...

Back