Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

It's annoying how much people are sleeping on the Blazers. They are going to be GOOD. RoCo is literally the perfect and last player they need. One of the best team defenders in the league Also they are all healthy, Nurkic looked great in the bubble. I got them as a 2 seed.

It's annoying how much people are sleeping on the Blazers. They are going to be GOOD. RoCo is literally the perfect and last player they need. One of the best team defenders in the league Also they are all healthy, Nurkic looked great in the bubble. I got them as a 2 seed.
They're a top 4 team in the west, maybe 3 but I got the Lakers and Nuggets ahead of them

Trent will probably get more next summer. He had shown flashes of progress before the bubble, and he proved he’s more than just shooter. His toughness helps him defend and penetrate inside the arc. Though he won’t sustain the 48% 3-point shooting he had in the bubble, he doesn’t need to.

But $53.76 million is a lot of money for someone who’d been earning just a minimum salary. There’s definitely risk with this plan.

Trent is betting on himself, which will be pretty darn exciting next season and into the offseason.

Trent will probably get more next summer. He had shown flashes of progress before the bubble, and he proved he’s more than just shooter. His toughness helps him defend and penetrate inside the arc. Though he won’t sustain the 48% 3-point shooting he had in the bubble, he doesn’t need to.

But $53.76 million is a lot of money for someone who’d been earning just a minimum salary. There’s definitely risk with this plan.

Trent is betting on himself, which will be pretty darn exciting next season and into the offseason.

I predict 13 mil a year for him in the summer

teams will have money too

Back