Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Probably but I’m not talking about his size I’m talking his gait, the way he lands, the way his legs are moving

he’s coming off a torn ACL as well so I get it but right now he just looks fragile to me

but besides all that... how are you liking the way they are playing out there?
Wall boogie and EG all look good

Nwaba look like a solid role player

not a fan of Clemons as backup

The young point guards for all the teams playing right now are (as expected) turning the ball over like crazy.

I will say Killian Hayes with 8 turnovers in 20 minutes is crazy though. I'm not watching that game (so I have no real context why so many) but the stats are bad!

Wall boogie and EG all look good

Nwaba look like a solid role player

not a fan of Clemons as backup
Clemons should never get real backup mins

I said the offense changing would help open up Gordon’s game again and I see him playing well out there. Look at wall having fun out here bringing the ball up and then making coby’s life hell on the other end...Westbrook could neva!

he got Gerald green looking like Vinnie Johnson

I’m so happy though to see wall out there I really missed watching him play

I like what I see from the Knicks.

RJ had a horrible first half, but a really good 2nd half.
Obi seems like hes gonna be the most athletic player on the court on most days.
Defense looks bad but I didnt expect it to be good, especially in first pre season game.

The effort level looks good, which is expected of a Thibs team.

Julius Randle need the get fuck off the team.

We easily a bottom 5 team this season, but I like the fact that we finally have a young core.

Heres to hoping we dont fuck it up with a bad trade and actually develop these mfers

I like what I see from the Knicks.

RJ had a horrible first half, but a really good 2nd half.
Obi seems like hes gonna be the most athletic player on the court on most days.
Defense looks bad but I didnt expect it to be good, especially in first pre season game.

The effort level looks good, which is expected of a Thibs team.

Julius Randle need the get fuck off the team.

We easily a bottom 5 team this season, but I like the fact that we finally have a young core.

Heres to hoping we dont fuck it up with a bad trade and actually develop these mfers

Hopefully Thibs doesn't lean too heavy on the veteran players though.

Yes, your team have some younger vets like Noel, Payton, and Randle but hopefully he gives the younger guys some run also to see what they have.

The young point guards for all the teams playing right now are (as expected) turning the ball over like crazy.

I will say Killian Hayes with 8 turnovers in 20 minutes is crazy though. I'm not watching that game (so I have no real context why so many) but the stats are bad!
Elf and Frank a lot to deal with in your first game

his handle ain’t where it need to be yet either. I don’t understand why Casay wouldn’t play him and Rose together

Back