Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Perfect time for us to flip Vuc. He would become the best player on the market if made available. Bos/GSW/DAL would be ideal trade partners. Vuc could fetch us back a nice asset or two that make more sense for the timeline of this team. My favorite being a scenario where we net the Wolves pick or Wiseman while we taking back the Wiggins contract. Not sure what Boston could offer us outside of picks. KP/THJ for Vuc + Fournier/Gordon is an interesting one but that seems like a bit of a lateral move for both teams.

Was getting ready to watch The Arena.

Ever since Cari Champion's been on TNT she's been dressed like a common hoodrat.

Yet, she talks like a woman with class and intelligence.

Never really cared for her, but.............as ratchet as she looks now..........I've never been more attracted to her than I am now.

This episode is focused on some "female empowerment" feminism bullshit, so...........needless to say........I'll be taking a nap until the game starts.

Philly is a meh roster when they don't surround Biid & Ben with shooters. They finally get shooters, are a much better team and you want them to trade them away for an old ass Lowry?

Nah.

Lowry shoots .400 from 3 and is better than seth at every aspect of the game. That's not a downgrade it's a title run move. Biid needs a guard that knows how to make his life easier. Simmons isn't that. But whatever.

You gotta give something to get something. Yall might be leading the east but you're not fucking with any of the top west squads. You need to make a move on Lowry.

Lol KAT gotta leave man

Was wondering when they were going to suspend him. Verdict came weeks ago and he was just out there playing.

12 games not even that bad tho.

He gotta spend his whole off season in jail tho. Smh. 120 days.

Nigga just gonna pull up to training camp next season fresh out and that's wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back