Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Clippers or 76ers got pieces we can use.
It's time to move on. He's inadvertently stunting these niggas growth and if he's not trying to retire here at a discount then it's time to part ways.

Just sucks he's not getting a proper Toronto send off. Fuck covid.

Jimmy I’m sure already told Pat to trade for Lowry multiple times since they are very chummy and love each other

I been anticipating this trade for maybe a month now so if it happens I will not be surprised or moved at all

Kendrick nunn gonna be all in the tampa hoes

Jimmy I’m sure already told Pat to trade for Lowry multiple times since they are very chummy and love each other

I been anticipating this trade for maybe a month now so if it happens I will not be surprised or moved at all

Kendrick nunn gonna be all in the tampa hoes

Its gonna be philly lol. You have no picks or prospects to offer. Fuck we gonna do with Kendrick nunn lmaooooo

Its gonna be philly lol. You have no picks or prospects to offer. Fuck we gonna do with Kendrick nunn lmaooooo
What you gonna do with Kendrick nunn and Kelly’s expiring you mean....and you get a throw in mo Harkless or KZ Okpala for the low low

dont underestimate them asking Lowry where he wants to go as well. He wanted to fight Ben Simmons at one point lol

have fun

What you gonna do with Kendrick nunn and Kelly’s expiring you mean....and you get a throw in mo Harkless or KZ Okpala for the low low

dont underestimate them asking Lowry where he wants to go as well. He wanted to fight Ben Simmons at one point lol

have fun

Why we trade an expiring for expirings we have no interest in keeping? For Lowry's happiness? Shut the fuck up.

Why we trade an expiring for expirings we have no interest in keeping? For Lowry's happiness? Shut the fuck up.
How you gonna ask this and then post a trade for Danny green and Mike Scott on expirings?

Then you added two first rounders!?

for Lowry expiring? Lmao I think YOU need to shut the fuck up and realize Lowry outside of tampa ain’t as valuable as you think

you got him in the hall for Christ’s sake lol

How you gonna ask this and then post a trade for Danny green and Mike Scott on expirings?

Then you added two first rounders!?

for Lowry expiring? Lmao I think YOU need to shut the fuck up and realize Lowry outside of tampa ain’t as valuable as you think

you got him in the hall for Christ’s sake lol

Lol. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

Kinda sad that I think Tyler never got to play in the Rookie/soph game

but he played in the finals and a lot of players never get there so it’s not so bad

also again they need to get rid of the world team for that. Makes it so undeserving guys go

Back