Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I was being sarcastic after Joseph and barnes obviously. They aren't the best vets but they're stand up dudes and can show youngins how to move the right way.

Exactly!
Plus they've (Barnes & Joseph) been on teams that won and seen how those teams moved to get to that point.

What makes me laugh at your argument @Gene Parmesan is you're using age instead of years being in the NBA for your Veteran experience argument. LMAO. Of course it was older veterans back in the day.......those players stayed in college longer than the players of today. The age of the player isn't what's really important in being a good locker room presence/veteran. It's the experience they have doing the job aka being in the NBA and being a professional..

Then when folks point out veteran role players because you believe they aren't good enough (even when they get minutes and actually put up ok numbers) you turn around shit on them and say where are the Veterans? Lol.

The thing that really makes me laugh even more at your argument @Gene Parmesan is you're the person the last few seasons that openly mocked and ridiculed Jamal Crawford and Isaiah Thomas for trying to get run on teams. LMAO. you can't make hypocrisy like this up. LMAO

Exactly!
Plus they've (Barnes & Joseph) been on teams that won and seen how those teams moved to get to that point.

What makes me laugh at your argument @Gene Parmesan is you're using age instead of years being in the NBA for your Veteran experience argument. LMAO. Of course it was older veterans back in the day.......those players stayed in college longer than the players of today. The age of the player isn't what's really important in being a good locker room presence/veteran. It's the experience they have doing the job aka being in the NBA and being a professional..

Then when folks point out veteran role players because you believe they aren't good enough (even when they get minutes and actually put up ok numbers) you turn around shit on them and say where are the Veterans? Lol.

The thing that really makes me laugh even more at your argument @Gene Parmesan is you're the person the last few seasons that openly mocked and ridiculed Jamal Crawford and Isaiah Thomas for trying to get run on teams. LMAO. you can't make hypocrisy like this up. LMAO
Remind me to revisit this tomorrow

fuck off

Kyle low key holding Pascal back. Something needs to shake at the deadline. One of them need to go. It's just not sustainable. On one hand he's the soul of the franchise on the other he's stunting niggas growth because his personality is strong. Pascal deferring out of respect instead of going and getting what's his. And its throwing everyone off.

Strange times.

Back