Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

BI gotta chill with the unnecessary shit. He ain’t reach that level yet

“I haven’t played with a player more talented than me”

I done told yall flip the flip.

He gon be watching Zion at the asg salty as shit.

Don’t know about y’all but I want announcers back doing games live in the arena where the game is. Tired of them being a second or 2 off live action because they are remote

Don’t know about y’all but I want announcers back doing games live in the arena where the game is. Tired of them being a second or 2 off live action because they are remote

Facts. I hate the Raptors broadcast team they so out of touch with the team. Mfs literally watching the game in Toronto in a room and giving us the play by play. The shit is just off. Been off since the bubble but now it's just terrible.

Somewhere along the lines matt devlin became a hardcore Raptors fan instead of the semi neutral announcer he used to be and he's an emotional rollercoaster. Like you feel his pain when were down. Lol. Shit is draining. They've dropped to Cleveland level quality and it's a damn shame.

Lowry shoots .400 from 3 and is better than seth at every aspect of the game. That's not a downgrade it's a title run move. Biid needs a guard that knows how to make his life easier. Simmons isn't that. But whatever.

You gotta give something to get something. Yall might be leading the east but you're not fucking with any of the top west squads. You need to make a move on Lowry.
If it was just for Seth and some garbage picks than yeah give me Lowry. But 2 shooters a key bench piece and picks for Lowry is insane to me.
1. He could walk in the off season. That Jimmy Butler debacle cost Philly a lot of money and assets that coulda bwen better flipped.
2. Is he even worth a re-up at his age? He gonna give Philly a home town discount to stay?
3. Sixers ain't winning shit this year anyway. They still ain't ready.
4. You said it yourself that he was holding Toronto players back so why wouldn't he hold our players back?

If he comes to Philly on the low low. I'm all for it.

If it was just for Seth and some garbage picks than yeah give me Lowry. But 2 shooters a key bench piece and picks for Lowry is insane to me.
1. He could walk in the off season. That Jimmy Butler debacle cost Philly a lot of money and assets that coulda bwen better flipped.
2. Is he even worth a re-up at his age? He gonna give Philly a home town discount to stay?
4. You said it yourself that he was holding Toronto players back so why wouldn't he hold our players back?

The move for Philly was Harden IMO

Idk what all went on what the offer and everything but Harden and Embiid would've been nasty

He'd definitely give yall the hometown discount. He spends his offseasons there and bought a big ass mansion there a few years back.

He still got 2 seasons of high level play imo maybe 3.

When I say he's stunting Toronto players growth I'm not saying he is a cancer or a problem. It's just he's the goat raptor so these niggas naturally defer to him. Fred can handle it and switch to just playing off the ball but it's clear it's been throwing off Pascal's game cause lowry isn't gonna defer to these niggas. I don't think he knows how as their og.

In philly he's just another piece but one with pedigree that knows what it takes. He pushes you forward.

Our young guys were there for the ride so he has nothing more to really offer these niggas.

He's still balling and a top pg tho. I don't mind keeping him if he's serious about retiring here and taking a pay cut and backseat in terms of his role. If not it's time to part ways and get value for the goat raptor.

Seth curry
Danny green and mike scott (both for salary purposes)
Plus a late frp is fair value imo. I don't see how that's crazy lol. But ok.

Ehh just that it’s not hard to replace Lowry in history

I mean ppl argue it’s Vince and Derozan anyways

but yeah

Until someone racks multiple championships it's by the numbers. Lowry's the franchise leader in multiple categories and was a big part in getting a ring here.

At least Michael Jordan's jersey isn't in our rafters when he never played s game here.

Niggas that actually play here can't get love tho... got it.

Back