Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

This is the celtics ceiling. A 4 seed and 2nd rd playoff exit.

Still don't understand why ainge has yet to address the Center position. Don't understand why Ainge ain't use all them draft picks to make trades
Him holding onto Rozier and the 1st round pick that became Grant Williams instead of trading for Ibaka when he was in Orlando is the role player trade I'll forever be pissed about

I don't have any issue with you ap. that loss made me take shots of gin i congratulated your team and said u deserved the win dawg lol i hope that wasn't for me
Nah b

Not at all

You good in my book

We don't all have to agree but I hate lazy analysis and I hate trash takes even more. I don't understand why a nigga just can't say "I don't know anything about the team other than what the national media says" and then use these interactions to be a better fan of the game.

Zion doing shit that hasn't been done since Shaq at damn near have the size and weight but niggas be talking about dumb shit. I guess if Zion is boring then what tf was shaq?

To me firing one but not the other doesnt make sense.

And then to me firing both of them and completly chaning the culture when you have a team full of talent and 2 fringe superstars will probably back fire too.

Idk what yall can do
I think a trade will happen before either guy gets fired. Mawfuckas moving too complacent and the longer we wait the worse shits gonna get, fuck waiting to march 25th especially when standings are this tight. We haven't won back to back games since January 24th and 25th our problems are running too deep to stand pat

Nah b

Not at all

You good in my book

We don't all have to agree but I hate lazy analysis and I hate trash takes even more. I don't understand why a nigga just can't say "I don't know anything about the team other than what the national media says" and then use these interactions to be a better fan of the game.

Zion doing shit that hasn't been done since Shaq at damn near have the size and weight but niggas be talking about dumb shit. I guess if Zion is boring then what tf was shaq?
Him and Jordan are the only guys to get 1,000 points 50 games or less if im not mistaken. That kid has a high motor and is playing exceptional despite not having a full season under his belt. Zion the most criticized 24ppg scorer ever and he's only scratching the surface and can't even legally drink yet

I think a trade will happen before either guy gets fired. Mawfuckas moving too complacent and the longer we wait the worse shits gonna get, fuck waiting to march 25th especially when standings are this tight. We haven't won back to back games since January 24th and 25th our problems are running too deep to stand pat

Word. Im mad the Knicks lost to the magic last game cause we would have been tied in the standings and potentially passed yall today.

Meaning, yall need to do something for real. Got too much talent to be competing in the standings with the Knicks.

but Kyrie was a problem when he said it
Lol hell no we aint bout to do that. Mawfucka quit on us in a series dont bring that jabroni up when discussing celtics business. Y'all gotta separate the Celtics fans and writers, Morris took away shots from jaylen, rozier wanted a larger role and horford and hayward felt their rolea were minimized. We know it wasn't all kyrie, i aint Bill Simmons my nigga lls

To me firing one but not the other doesnt make sense.

And then to me firing both of them and completly chaning the culture when you have a team full of talent and 2 fringe superstars will probably back fire too.

Idk what yall can do

Yea, I think there needs to be a shake up. Idk if any of the to would be fired, but I think firing Stevens is easier than firing Danny and like Axel said he is untouchable in this organization(don't think he should be fired but definitely needs a call to the 0ffice...)

To me, I am ok w Brad going first cause I just had it with how he is coaching. Axel was right..how he started off as a coach and how he is now are two different versions..gotta go. I think he is losing his team..or they just don't listen to him.

Word. Im mad the Knicks lost to the magic last game cause we would have been tied in the standings and potentially passed yall today.

Meaning, yall need to do something for real. Got too much talent to be competing in the standings with the Knicks.
On 1 hand i see what you're saying but mane we're top heavy. We only have 4 guys averaging 10+ ppg and smart and kemba shoot under 40% from the field. We have the worst bench in the league I'd take rose, burks and quickley over anyone on our bench.

On 1 hand i see what you're saying but mane we're top heavy. We only have 4 guys averaging 10+ ppg and smart and kemba shoot under 40% from the field. We have the worst bench in the league I'd take rose, burks and quickley over anyone on our bench.

Word. Not saying yall contenders, but even with a weak bench yall should be much better than yall been.

I might have to stop saying that and give Randle his respect. On alot of nights hes been the best player on the court. I aint there yet, but a few more games and im gon have to give randle his full respect.

Nah b

Not at all

You good in my book

Beta and others do shit to troll Pelicans fans and try to "humble" any good vibes or good players we have because it's a cool inside joke here. Literally everywhere else been praising Zion and dude been having me eating crow within the last two weeks by taking his game to the next level and becoming something I never seen before with this "power guard" shit. AP you gotta stop falling for their bait man, but I appreciate you for calling shit out, I just ignore and expect it now tbh. Beta and friends gonna do what they usually do fam.

You watching the Nets when the Knicks playing?

giphy.webp

Beta and others do shit to troll Pelicans fans and try to "humble" any good vibes or good players we have because it's a cool inside joke here. Literally everywhere else been praising Zion and dude been having me eating crow within the last two weeks by taking his game to the next level and becoming something I never seen before with this "power guard" shit. AP you gotta stop falling for their bait man, but I appreciate you for calling shit out, I just ignore and expect it now tbh. Beta and friends gonna do what they usually do fam.
Where was the bait?

Word. Not saying yall contenders, but even with a weak bench yall should be much better than yall been.

I might have to stop saying that and give Randle his respect. On alot of nights hes been the best player on the court. I aint there yet, but a few more games and im gon have to give randle his full respect.
We have 2 starters that shoot under 40% from the field and only 1 of our big men can shoot 3 pointers at a decent clip. Jaylen having knee tendonitis with the putrid floor spacing makes it hard for the 2 jays to operate, which is why we wanted Rob Williams Nesmith and Pritchard to get more minutes consistently since they can space the floor. We only have 2 consistent players and 9 guys on their rookie contract and most of em might be out of the league in 2-3 years. We're an extremely flawed roster being carried by the 2 jays and they're starting to get burnt out

Back