Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

BiPSU98.gif

Well on 1 hand Jaylen and Jayson did score over 25 although jaylen had an off game. But Mr chuckles went 5-21 for 14 points. Pelicans fans congrats on the largest comeback in franchise history for yall, definitely deserved the win. I need Rob Williams to play 25-30 minutes a night from here on out. Smart coming back aint gonna fix the fact that we're some fuckin MID, im pouring shots of gin RIGHT NOW

I remember some media dorks a couple years back was saying they would take Stevens over some superstars.
Lol yeah twitter don't let us forget that. At this point hes Doug Collins and Brett Brown 2.0. Solid development coach really good at coaching role players and getting a lot out of minimal talent. But his in game adjustments, rotations and managing of stars has regressed these past few years. Stevens might have peaked in 2018 dawg

Brad needs to be fired?

Went from best young coach to needs to be fired quick.

I aint even cracking jokes. Crazy to see how yall turned on brad stevens.
Aye dawg i was one of his biggest supporters but blowing double digit leads has been a MAJOR problem for this team since 2018 game 7 against the Cavs. Blew 20 point leads multiple times in the regular season, did it multiple times in the Miami series and its happened at least 15 times in the first 30 games. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be a coach at all for another team but once u see the same pattern for 3 years and then after the game we hear you giving credit to the other team that shit gets old mane. Im concerned if we keep stevens too long tatum will demand a trade. Something has to be done expeditiously cuz this mediocrity ain't acceptable

Too many posts to quote

You know who you are though

Shut the fuck up!!

Great win by the young pels. Could've easily been a repeat of the phoenix game.

They kept fighting and fighting.

Hope it gives them something to build on.

Brad needs to be fired?

Went from best young coach to needs to be fired quick.

I aint even cracking jokes. Crazy to see how yall turned on brad stevens.

See this isn't just a overreaction thing from a fan. You aren't watching the Cs every time like I am.

You are suppose to show progress in your career right? How long has he been in the league? Is he progressing, plus you haven't heard me in here singin his praises in a while. I been on him since the playoffs in the bubble vs Miami, The whole team actually.

He doesn't have control of his team. Going way back the bubble. You let a elementary thing as a basic 2-3 zone stump you and your team?

Questionable lineups, blown leads allowing your team to take bad shots, no defense.

I mean Doc Rivers got canned after just one year with Paul n Leonard..so Brad suppose to keep dropping the ball while Tatum n Brown are still developing/ascending?

This is the celtics ceiling. A 4 seed and 2nd rd playoff exit.

Still don't understand why ainge has yet to address the Center position. Don't understand why Ainge ain't use all them draft picks to make trades

Back