Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Kemba took 5 threes in OT no reason he shoulda shot that many times, im not blaming tatum for this one

That's the thing...why are u taken so many 3s though? You can't run something simple. I mean everyone in the NBA runs a pick n roll..you can't do that...maybe you get a pull up mid range jumper instead of a ill advise three? It's just stupid basketball and I don't care how the league is played now....its dumb especially when you lose. Lack of true bball IQ.

Aye dawg i was one of his biggest supporters but blowing double digit leads has been a MAJOR problem for this team since 2018 game 7 against the Cavs. Blew 20 point leads multiple times in the regular season, did it multiple times in the Miami series and its happened at least 15 times in the first 30 games. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be a coach at all for another team but once u see the same pattern for 3 years and then after the game we hear you giving credit to the other team that shit gets old mane. Im concerned if we keep stevens too long tatum will demand a trade. Something has to be done expeditiously cuz this mediocrity ain't acceptable

I dont think your wrong or anything.

Brad getting fired would be better for his career too. Give him some time to do some internal searching and become better.

My problem is yall not doing nothing by firing Brad but keeping Ainge.

You ready for both them to go?

See this isn't just a overreaction thing from a fan. You aren't watching the Cs every time like I am.

You are suppose to show progress in your career right? How long has he been in the league? Is he progressing, plus you haven't heard me in here singin his praises in a while. I been on him since the playoffs in the bubble vs Miami, The whole team actually.

He doesn't have control of his team. Going way back the bubble. You let a elementary thing as a basic 2-3 zone stump you and your team?

Questionable lineups, blown leads allowing your team to take bad shots, no defense.

I mean Doc Rivers got canned after just one year with Paul n Leonard..so Brad suppose to keep dropping the ball while Tatum n Brown are still developing/ascending?

Not disagreeing with you at all.

Instead im just enjoying the fall of brad stevens cause im a hater.

@Gene Parmesan was right

That's the thing...why are u taken so many 3s though? You can't run something simple. I mean everyone in the NBA runs a pick n roll..you can't do that...maybe you get a pull up mid range jumper instead of a ill advise three? It's just stupid basketball and I don't care how the league is played now....its dumb especially when you lose. Lack of true bball IQ.

Re: so many 3's

It's today's nba

Too many posts to quote

You know who you are though

Shut the fuck up!!

Great win by the young pels. Could've easily been a repeat of the phoenix game.

They kept fighting and fighting.

Hope it gives them something to build on.

A 20+ point comeback is an anamoly fam

A 20+ point comeback is an anamoly fam
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this season record breaking in that regard? Didn't it happen like 3x this week including this game?

Could've sworn I saw a tweet about this.

But my comments were mainly for niggas with trash ass takes. I honestly can't be mad at the consistency though.

But this was a great win. Any other game probably results in a loss. They were composed when it mattered most. A lot of things to improve on. None of those issues were going to get fixed tonight. I have to say though, I wonder how the game a couple games back would've gone had they tried to get a last shot with Zion initiating instead of BI?

Lastly, I don't know what a lot of these niggas want from players when trying to watch ball. Nigga Zion is just everything he was hyped to be.

He's healthy, shooting like 65% from the field, leads the league in points in the paint, he's improved his FT shooting a lot. His assists have gone up and they have really unlocked another layer to his game by letting him run point but niggas, read 5th letter talking about he don't have as many highlights this year? Wut?

Boston had a plan for him and for the most part, it worked.

And if this gets perceived as me defending Zion, so fucking what. I've seen niggas defend worse players.

You my guy Az, so none of this is towards you

I'm not disagreeing with you b

It's just today's game. 3pt shooting is up across the league

Yea, I don't mean to come off like I am attacking katz. I don't even have a problem with it...I just think it makes some players n teams very stupid. I just can't stand watching stupid bball in general.

I don't have any issue with you ap. that loss made me take shots of gin i congratulated your team and said u deserved the win dawg lol i hope that wasn't for me

I dont think your wrong or anything.

Brad getting fired would be better for his career too. Give him some time to do some internal searching and become better.

My problem is yall not doing nothing by firing Brad but keeping Ainge.

You ready for both them to go?
Ainge is unfortunately damn near Teflon. He moves like a guy that feels like his job is secure. Ainge hasn't had a strong trade since 2016. Im cool with both of em going tbh

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this season record breaking in that regard? Didn't it happen like 3x this week including this game?

Could've sworn I saw a tweet about this.

But my comments were mainly for niggas with trash ass takes. I honestly can't be mad at the consistency though.

But this was a great win. Any other game probably results in a loss. They were composed when it mattered most. A lot of things to improve on. None of those issues were going to get fixed tonight. I have to say though, I wonder how the game a couple games back would've gone had they tried to get a last shot with Zion initiating instead of BI?

Lastly, I don't know what a lot of these niggas want from players when trying to watch ball. Nigga Zion is just everything he was hyped to be.

He's healthy, shooting like 65% from the field, leads the league in points in the paint, he's improved his FT shooting a lot. His assists have gone up and they have really unlocked another layer to his game by letting him run point but niggas, read 5th letter talking about he don't have as many highlights this year? Wut?

Boston had a plan for him and for the most part, it worked.

And if this gets perceived as me defending Zion, so fucking what. I've seen niggas defend worse players.

You my guy Az, so none of this is towards you

Im with you about the Zion shit.

Dude young as fuck, hasnt even played a full season, and been killing it.

Mfers want zion to be top 5 in year 2 and hating cause he not missing out on the fact that hes really good for a year 2 player

Yea, I don't mean to come off like I am attacking katz. I don't even have a problem with it...I just think it makes some players n teams very stupid. I just can't stand watching stupid bball in general.
Agreed 1000%

The stagnation on offense is disgusting. When stevens first got here he had Avery Bradley scoring off back screens and cuts. I remember his outta timeout plays like the jeff green 3 pointer against Miami he had more off ball movement. Dude has regressed horribly since he's on contract for 5 more years if we can't fire him get a veteran coach as an assistant as an offensive coordinator type

Ainge is unfortunately damn near Teflon. He moves like a guy that feels like his job is secure. Ainge hasn't had a strong trade since 2016. Im cool with both of em going tbh

To me firing one but not the other doesnt make sense.

And then to me firing both of them and completly chaning the culture when you have a team full of talent and 2 fringe superstars will probably back fire too.

Idk what yall can do

Back