Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What I figured. Coach Silas trying to set precedent and establish a “culture” and he not wit it.

Can't give him the keys all this time then tell him get in the passenger side. Lmao. And you can't just establish culture with a nigga that got this much skin in the game and is the most prolific scorer in the league. That's for young niggas.

If that was silas approach... ??‍♂️

Can't give him the keys all this time then tell him get in the passenger side. Lmao. And you can't just establish culture with a nigga that got this much skin in the game and is the most prolific scorer in the league. That's for young niggas.

If that was silas approach... ??‍♂️
i agree 1000%..i actually like silas but i know james like bro who the fuck are you? lol

Montana Yao has officially filed divorce docs seeking to end her 9-month marriage to NBA player Malik Beasley, TMZ Sports has learned. Yao filed the papers this week in Minnesota, where the family has been living since Malik was traded to the Timberwolves back in February.

– via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

Yeah she about to tell on that nigga. She didn't have to say shit when them charges hit cause they were married so they charged her too. He going to jail now.

they weren't in the bubble.. and tbh i'd rather them call the games from home than have to listen to ryan and richard jefferson ??‍♂️
No I know but I think calling a game while they watch from home themselves will be weird imo

and nah Ryan and Richard will be home too I believe

Kyrie being a jerk

even I was like that’s harsh bro sheeesh

I don’t got thousands of suckas around the world speaking down on me because of media narratives though ??‍♀️

if Ky say fuck em, fuck em

their response only validate him. Kyrie is young, what’s their excuse

Back