Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Jabari cuz he got paid and Nerlens cuz he's a journeyman?

tenor.gif

Goob Job!!

But yeah man Jabari’s career trajectory has been altered so much he’s nothing but a starter on a mediocre tobad team or high value scorer off the bench

he’s not gonna get better than he is and his defense is horrible and when the kings are fully healthy, does he even start for them? #2 pick...

nerlens I was high on when he was in Philly but then he had found himself boxed into a bench role probably for the rest of his career simply because of him going to the mavs and then he didn’t exactly thrive there. Had he had signed that big money extension maybe the mavs woulda felt obligated to start him but he fucked up and now he’s just a decent bench guy at this point. He hasn’t played more than 22 mins in a season since 2016

Nah this was cool

He didn’t have to make it racial but as black men I get it and I would be inclined to agree

A lot of media members are like “Silas doesnt deserve this at his first gig”

If the mfer dont wanna be in houston, he dont owe no body shit.

You aint never gonna not wanna be somewhere and be like let me go in and do a good job to do someone else a favor.

We all agree Harden should stop acting out and do his job, but not cause he owes Silas, Wall, or Cousins shit

A new study on NBA teams in the bubble has examined the effect of travel-related sleep issues and sports performance. The study revealed there’s truth to the idea behind “home court advantage,” according to a press release on the study: It found travel-related sleep issues like jetlag can mess with players’ accuracy and performance.

Researchers found the NBA teams that didn’t travel had improved shooting accuracy and better rebounds compared to before the pandemic. In other words, home court advantage — the idea that a sports team performs better when they play on their own court or field, rather than having to travel to the opposing team’s city — is real.

– via Cory Stieg @ CNBC

Lol bitch ass media members man

“kyrie Doesn’t wanna talk to us!! Then don’t accept any awards from us!”

Man shut the fuck up and go holla at Spencer dinwiddie then

I don't think the media members should be whining as much as they are but David Aldridge has a point. If their opinions and commentary don't mean anything to him, then shouldn't he (in theory) feel that way about the awards they vote on also? Lol.

Either way he should get fined due to breach of contract but the media members need to move on and interview players who are available

Last edited:
Kyrie DONT wanna talk. Don’t sign the contract.

Again. You don’t have to fuck with the snakes and still fulfill your media obligations. He’s on a team that the owner is.....

Fuck it.

Back