Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Funniest part about this is that the guy behind creating this culture is in Philly now. Embiid bought to have 20 chicken sandwhiches before every game and be out of shape like a mfer
honestly i don't blame james.. he been one of the best players past how many years.. Lakers double teamed him at half court all series and he still put up 30 a game lol..i wish i might "fall in line"

Its the Bill Simmons/The Ringer media and the media members that are influenced by them that I dont fuck with.

Other than that, media is necessary

You get ALL your information from the media

Literally ALL OF IT Lololololol
I’m talking from a player’s stand point you sell out

a lot of this shit is click bait, manipulation, sneak disses to players, unnecessary spin of quotes to drive traffic, etc

fuck off

Send Harden to Miami and he don’t have to worry about being doubled and scoring in the 4th

that’s the butler’s job

Harden don’t even gotta worry about facilitating either

come on down you bitch ass nigga so I can tolerate you like I did Bron

Send Harden to Miami and he don’t have to worry about being doubled and scoring in the 4th

that’s the butler’s job

Harden don’t even gotta worry about facilitating either

come on down you bitch ass nigga so I can tolerate you like I did Bron
harden with a real top tier shooter like duncan and a dribble drive player on a defensive team would literally be unstoppable.

i see both sides of it

There are some reporters who bait and ask dumb ass questions that appear to try to insult a players intelligence

they are looking for that click bait question/answer and they take certain liberties with how they present the players responses so that it generates the clicks.

Then there are those who are stand up people and are just trying to be that bridge that connects the players to the fans.

I fuck with almost all the Pelicans bloggers. Almost. Most of them are fans first and when they ask questions, its that of a fan pov, most of the time. They dont bait players in my experience.

Back