Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I want Harden traded and out of the city before The Rockets tip off their preseason opener tomorrow

Boogie and Wall the captains now

WiltedBabyishBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

Montana Yao has officially filed divorce docs seeking to end her 9-month marriage to NBA player Malik Beasley, TMZ Sports has learned. Yao filed the papers this week in Minnesota, where the family has been living since Malik was traded to the Timberwolves back in February.

– via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

Montana Yao has officially filed divorce docs seeking to end her 9-month marriage to NBA player Malik Beasley, TMZ Sports has learned. Yao filed the papers this week in Minnesota, where the family has been living since Malik was traded to the Timberwolves back in February.

– via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

Thanks man

Yeah I know I'm just talking shit

Rockets need to be as patient as possible with this
I just don’t like if we possibly trade for him he won’t be around the team at all to practice and then spo would have to then adjust immensely in a condensed season with a quick preseason already and then harden would have to then get acclimated on the fly and since harden is literally the antithesis to Miami culture he would need an entire summer to change imo

Back