Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol hes 36 *teddy ray voice* he's on tge back end of his career but his veteran presence and corner 3s can help contenders
Lol ax I asked you if you watched him play nigga useless most nights

Also he’s in the last year of a 4yr 32 mil contract and he got the nerve to be 40 years old declining a contract extension averaging 6 ppg

nigga gassed off being a sneaker head and being liked by 19 year old Asian kids and hypebeasts

lose some fuckin weight

They might try and swing for a big trade this season but who available can help their defense? Getting Beal will give them another scorer and go to guy in the clutch but how bad will the team be gutted trading for him?

I think Malone getting fired before they make any big trades..... but honestly what the hell do I know? Lol

You right, I dont have the answers either at this point but I'm just saying in a vacuum the team could/should be better than currently instructed imo

You right, I dont have the answers either at this point but I'm just saying in a vacuum the team could/should be better than currently instructed imo

They should be better constructed. That's on management not malone. Why would you let 3 key rotation guys bounce and expect the same results.

Should have made better moves.

Back