Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

It'll be extremly disappointing and a massive failure by the Nuggets front office if they dont make changes to this roster by the deadline

They really did lose some of their best defenders during this off season. I know most people intially didn't think losing Grant, Plumlee, and even Torey Craig was that big of a deal but it really has hurt them on the defensive side of the ball.

I also think folks overestimated how good Jamal Murray truly is. Don't get it twisted I think he is a good player but like I and many others stated in this thread already, I think the bubble was a really good set up for shooters due to no fans, no travel or outside interferences, the lighting and the set up in the stadium being great for the shooters depth perception, etc.....

They have an good amount of talent they could use as trade capital but who should they target to actually help them get to a finals (very least another conference finals) appearance? Denver has some good players on that roster and Michael Malone better figure something out before he gets fired.

lol @ PJ Tucker being the most famous he’s ever been at age 36 and it’s not even for on the court play

middle aged man collecting sneakers that also happens to shoot corner threes in the NBA for a living

Just a quick discussion we had on who should blow it up at the trade deadline. We're shooting an episode tonight so if anyone is interested in talking about any topic, let me know

Yeah personally I'd wait until I had enough information and evidence it worked before I ever think about advocating for that shit but that's me.

Also I'm not looking to these niggas for answers about this.

The whole market this shit to blacks is sus.

Back