Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Of course you don’t see how unnecessary you’re being when I wasn’t even talking to you in the first place...but whatever

You took a lil cheap shot and got clapped back at. Now you tired cause niggas getting the best of you today?

Fuck off.

Calling them Tampa is a lil shot bruh.
It’s cool though.
If you’re gonna be wrong I don’t appreciate you butting in

You took a lil cheap shot and got clapped back at. Now you tired cause niggas getting the best of you today?

Fuck off.
Here you go again making shit up in your head to justify you being the way you are

I was simply talking to hustle about markets and I said Tampa and Boston as a market is not as good as Miami and Houston

also What a strange thing to be upset about

If you’re gonna be wrong I don’t appreciate you butting in

Here you go again making shit up in your head to justify you being the way you are

I was simply talking to hustle about markets and I said Tampa and Boston as a market is not as good as Miami and Houston

also What a strange thing to be upset about

they ain’t Tampa market though lmao. It’s still Toronto’s market bruh.

they ain’t Tampa market though lmao. It’s still Toronto’s market bruh.
Yes I know I was wrong when I circled back as that wouldn’t be Tampa’s market because I would assume ppl in Tampa would have that game locally but that’s what I meant and in this conversation what I meant whether I was accurate or not is what matters

The 14th seed in the west is 4 games out of the 4th seed

Pistons the only team in the East you can really write off

I don't see a robust buyout market since pretty much every team except for like two has a real chance of making the play in game

Need a time like a Orlando to commit to blowing it up and start having a fire sale...I think Fournier could help a lot of good teams(Philly, Toronto, Milwaukee, Dallas, Memphis ect could all use him)

Back