Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Boston on national tv atleast once a week and nobody wanna see lowry draw charges

Houston and Miami >>> Boston and Tampa

plus they robbed us out of two prior matchups

Let us have this fam

Just realized... Raptors run florida. Ran all up yall shit.

Lmaooooo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa niggggghaaaaa.

No state tax.

Beta, who in your opinion "deserves" to be on TV lol

I swear you make a post at least once a week talking about such and such team doesn't deserve to be on TV or you're complaining about the frequency in which they are on TV

Beta, who in your opinion "deserves" to be on TV lol

I swear you make a post at least once a week talking about such and such team doesn't deserve to be on TV or you're complaining about the frequency in which they are on TV
Y’all doin too much

1. that’s a lie

2. all I did was post the tweet of Miami and Houston and hustle said he would rather see celtics and raptors. I said miami and Houston would be better from a market standpoint and that Boston is on once a week already. Also that we got two games taken away already so I would like to see the game on TNT

anything else is y’all doing the most and make me wish I didn’t even bother

Beta talks to someone about miami....

Freeman:

mB6O18.gif

and it’s constant so naturally when you’re riding me like this it’s exhausting

What I’m saying is gonna fall on deaf ears and it’s gonna get drowned out by the same handful of fuck niggas so I’m wasting my time

Y’all doin too much

1. that’s a lie

2. all I did was post the tweet of Miami and Houston and hustle said he would rather see celtics and raptors. I said miami and Houston would be better from a market standpoint and that Boston is on once a week already. Also that we got two games taken away already so I would like to see the game on TNT

anything else is y’all doing the most and make me wish I didn’t even bother
Man this just some light banter so chill b lol. Relax

But you were just saying about a week ago the same thing about the Pelicans

All I'm saying is can we agree national games are for casuals? I don't go out seeking to watch nationally televised games when the Pelicans aren't in them sans the playoffs.

Back