Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Damn.....

I mean what if he takes a pay cut next season to stay, you would still think it's time?

Unless someone like Kawhi is coming back this way to make us a contender I don't see why he takes a pay cut to stay or why he wouldn't want to move on to a contender for that same pay cut. The way the chips have fallen with Giannis re-signing, fall back options like gobert and turner having big years on their respective teams. I think you gotta cash him in and move forward.

We put our eggs into the Giannis basket and lost ibaka for nothing. Can't let lowry walk for nothing as well. The run is over. Gotta flip him. I'm sure they will look out for him and try to put him in a good situation. Either way end of the season hes a free man and I don't see anything keeping him here if were not in title contention.

In a perfect world he ends his career here but I think it's better for both sides to just move on amicably.

If they trade him its gonna be tough tho. Especially considering they not even in the city. He'll never get the send off he deserves.

Back