Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

All that makes sense. And I even fuck with that shit. Plus he getting results.

My only issue is that Taj aint doing shit at this age, and you drafted obi at #8 for a reason. Let the mfer play so he can round into shape and give you some good minutes

It might look that way. But check the advance stats. Bet niggas +/- better with Taj on the floor.

It was the same problem I had with marc gasol last year. I'm watching wishing tanya Harding would come out the cut. But when you looked at the +/- je made everyone better.

I'd be will to bet anything its the same with the lakers.

Certain shit we can't see or hear going on in the game that even tho they're statless quantify into wins and losses.

Marc gasol a top 3 iq in the game. He might not be able to put it in the hoop like he used to but he's probably smarter than your coach or best player.

Taj just a body out there at this point but he know where to be and he’ll compete

Toppin/Randle can’t play the 5 so as long Randle there, Toppin can’t play

he finally cut Rivers minutes though so gotta give William Bradford some credit

He played good these last 2 games though. Im not mad at elf playing if hes gonna put up 20 and we get the dub.
IQ played 13 min and Obi gets even less don't tell us about youth development all off season then play the journeymen the whole damn game. I don't give a damn about none of these wins long run they not helping a thing. IQ hits 2 tres and a steal then is benched the rest of the game? For chucking ass El and Burks? Smh whatever we're 6 seed for some reason so fuck it lol.

IQ played 13 min and Obi gets even less don't tell us about youth development all off season then play the journeymen the whole damn game. I don't give a damn about none of these wins long run they not helping a thing. IQ hits 2 tres and a steal then is benched the rest of the game? For chucking ass El and Burks? Smh whatever we're 6 seed for some reason so fuck it lol.

Facts but all the youth development went out the window once Thibs got hired.

He dont even let RJ do him. RJ has no plays run from him and at the end of the end of games, he forced to be passive.

Thibs dont trust youngins at all. Even today. IQ had a good 2 minutes in the 4th but then the blazers tried to double him and Thibs panicked and put elf in. Not because he loves elfrid, but cause he was afraid inexperience would cause IQ to make a mistake.

At this point, youth development is dead and its all about building a culture that leads to wins so we can maybe attract free agents.

Facts but all the youth development went out the window once Thibs got hired.

He dont even let RJ do him. RJ has no plays run from him and at the end of the end of games, he forced to be passive. The free agent class won't be that big the stars are mostly locked in. Oladipo ain't moving needles.

Thibs dont trust youngins at all. Even today. IQ had a good 2 minutes in the 4th but then the blazers tried to double him and Thibs panicked and put elf in. Not because he loves elfrid, but cause he was afraid inexperience would cause IQ to make a mistake.

At this point, youth development is dead and its all about building a culture that leads to wins so we can maybe attract free agents.
And leading to Obi wasting away and his stock continuing to drop consistently smh. I wouldn't be mad if we end up in the playoffs but depending on who it is we're getting smoked. I just want our young guys to be the ones feeling that experience and grow. Elf, Burks, Rivers,Bullock, Randle, all these mothafuckas are playing for a contract.

And leading to Obi wasting away and his stock continuing to drop consistently smh. I wouldn't be mad if we end up in the playoffs but depending on who it is we're getting smoked. I just want our young guys to be the ones feeling that experience and grow. Elf, Burks, Rivers,Bullock, Randle, all these mothafuckas are playing for a contract.

Knowing Thibs, we'll get to see Obi really get minutes starting in year 3

Randle has to be off this team in order for Obi to truly play.

Facts but who saw randle playing this good coming?

Lmaooo. I came into this season ready to trade randle. I was hoping they traded him in the offseason. Then dude came out and been playing like a legit allstar. Shits wild unexpected.

Facts but who saw randle playing this good coming?

Lmaooo. I came into this season ready to trade randle. I was hoping they traded him in the offseason. Then dude came out and been playing like a legit allstar. Shits wild unexpected.
None of us did but unless Leon Rose admits they fucked up the pick Randle has to go or they about to pay serious cash. We can't even trade Obi now because Thibs fucked his stock up.

rare times where I would say to keep randle and trade obi to a team like the hornets for monk, a pick and grant riller

Too early to trade anyone imo, unless a big time star becomes available. For now just chill and make Obi go hard in practice and give him 15-20 minutes a game.

No clue how good Obi can become, and no clue if Randle can sustain this level of play.

This season is probably a one off for randle.

Too early to trade anyone imo, unless a big time star becomes available. For now just chill and make Obi go hard in practice and give him 15-20 minutes a game.

No clue how good Obi can become, and no clue if Randle can sustain this level of play.

This season is probably a one off for randle.
Valid but if Randle plays in this realm all year then that mean obi not gonna be featured much. But if he’s traded this soon his stock will still be high

you don’t have to do anything really but if you had to choose I would choose Randle then just get some better guys to surround him, IQ, and barrett with and take off

Back