Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

“I think every player was looking forward to those five days, seven days, whatever the days are. We’ve got to all follow the big dog,” Antetokounmpo said, referring to James. “The big dog says he has zero excitement and zero energy for the All-Star Game, and I’m the same way. I really right now don’t care about the All-Star Game. We cannot see our families.” “Like, I can’t worry about the All-Star Game. I want to see my family. I want to go see my little brother in Spain, I want my brother to come see me,” he added. “So, I’m the same way. I’ve got zero energy, zero excitement. At the end of the day, if they tell us we’re gonna show up, we’ve got to do our job. I’m always gonna do my job, I’m always showing up, showing the right example. But at the end of the day inside, deep down, I don’t want to do it. I want to get some break.”

– via Eric Woodyard @ ESPN

Damn. He calling bron big bro and shit?

You wanna go to spain during your time off idiot.

I hate these niggas.

I assumed the nba was selling all those alternate jerseys to recoup some money. They better step their marketing strategies up and find other ways to get into the fans pocket. For one they need to revamp that whole league pass bullshit they got going on.

I assumed the nba was selling all those alternate jerseys to recoup some money. They better step their marketing strategies up and find other ways to get into the fans pocket. For one they need to revamp that whole league pass bullshit they got going on.

Nike or whoever has the license to make the jerseys gets their lil split and the rest get pooled and split by teams. Individual jersey sales don't really matter. It's all about getting them off period. That's why its 30-60 different joints each season.

Smart if you ask me.

Bruh why Gibson getting more minutes than Obi Toppin?

Knicks are performing way above expectations so cant really shit on Thibs too much but this gotta change.

Quickly checks in, hits 2 crucial 3s, and gets a steal which convers into a layup to get knicks back up to 10. He does all that in 2 minutes.

And what Thibs do? Take him out for Elfrid. After IQ does all that in back to back possesions to break the blazers momentum.

Smmfh.

Bruh why Gibson getting more minutes than Obi Toppin?

Knicks are performing way above expectations so cant really shit on Thibs too much but this gotta change.

Thibs probably on nurse type of time. Can't play d, can't play.

Thibs probably on nurse type of time. Can't play d, can't play.

All that makes sense. And I even fuck with that shit. Plus he getting results.

My only issue is that Taj aint doing shit at this age, and you drafted obi at #8 for a reason. Let the mfer play so he can round into shape and give you some good minutes

Back