Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What happened to you?

I had these big ass metal slabs up I was gonna replace my closet doors with. Knocked them over by accident and my dumbass was trapped. Shory I was with finally bring her dumbass over like "im gonna call 911"

I'm like "it's only been 2-3 minutes. Why don't you lift them off of me"

She like " new you been here 10 minutes" which infuriated me even more. Legit couldn't move my legs for 15 minutes after she moved them shits. And tell me how she dropped them on top of the ps5. She says again she wanted to call 911. I said no . She did anyway.

By the time they got there I was up dressed and walking albeit slowly. Made her leave too before I locked my door. Was waiting on blood tests a d concussion test and shit. Found a xanax in my pocket when I got home this afternoon and popped that shit.

Now we're here.

I had these big ass metal slabs up I was gonna replace my closet doors with. Knocked them over by accident and my dumbass was trapped. Shory I was with finally bring her dumbass over like "im gonna call 911"

She like " new you been here 10 minutes" which infuriated me even more. Legit couldn't move my legs for 15 minutes after she moved them shits. And tell me how she dropped them on top of the ps5. She says again she wanted to call 911. I said no . She did anyway.

By the time they got there I was up dressed and walking albeit slowly. Made her leave too before I locked my door. Was waiting on blood tests a d concussion test and shit. Found a xanax in my pocket when I got home this afternoon and popped that shit.

Now we're here.

you lost to a utility door?

you better stop antagonizing that fluorescent boy

Cracka is offensive, no ?
5fa740c91df1d50018219773

“I think every player was looking forward to those five days, seven days, whatever the days are. We’ve got to all follow the big dog,” Antetokounmpo said, referring to James. “The big dog says he has zero excitement and zero energy for the All-Star Game, and I’m the same way. I really right now don’t care about the All-Star Game. We cannot see our families.” “Like, I can’t worry about the All-Star Game. I want to see my family. I want to go see my little brother in Spain, I want my brother to come see me,” he added. “So, I’m the same way. I’ve got zero energy, zero excitement. At the end of the day, if they tell us we’re gonna show up, we’ve got to do our job. I’m always gonna do my job, I’m always showing up, showing the right example. But at the end of the day inside, deep down, I don’t want to do it. I want to get some break.”

– via Eric Woodyard @ ESPN

Ball shot 14-of-27 from the field with four 3-pointers, one block and zero turnovers. His 34 points are the most by a Hornets rookie since Alonzo Mourning in 1993. Ball remained a starter in Friday’s game despite the return of Terry Rozier, whom the 19-year-old had replaced in the starting lineup the past two games. Ball began the season off the bench but has now started in Charlotte’s past three games. Jazz star Donovan Mitchell called Ball “the real deal” after the game. “I’m not going to lie, I’m very impressed,” said Mitchell, who helped lead the Jazz to their 14th victory in 15 games. “Not just his playmaking ability and his competitiveness, but his joy. I don’t think I have ever not seen him smile throughout the game.”

– via ESPN News Services @ ESPN

“I think every player was looking forward to those five days, seven days, whatever the days are. We’ve got to all follow the big dog,” Antetokounmpo said, referring to James. “The big dog says he has zero excitement and zero energy for the All-Star Game, and I’m the same way. I really right now don’t care about the All-Star Game. We cannot see our families.” “Like, I can’t worry about the All-Star Game. I want to see my family. I want to go see my little brother in Spain, I want my brother to come see me,” he added. “So, I’m the same way. I’ve got zero energy, zero excitement. At the end of the day, if they tell us we’re gonna show up, we’ve got to do our job. I’m always gonna do my job, I’m always showing up, showing the right example. But at the end of the day inside, deep down, I don’t want to do it. I want to get some break.”

– via Eric Woodyard @ ESPN

They need to go ahead and cancel that thang early.

If they really need the revenue

id say have the dunk contest, 3 point contest

if you need a game, force some young players to play in it

have nba vs international but make it optional

Now we're here.

Wild ass story.

Glad you doing good fam

Back