Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Hmm..I would say my frustration stems from our stubbornness to addressing glaring issues and trying to be unorthodox to the point it’s hampering the team

when I say that I mean Spo wanting to play position less basketball to the point that they refuse to add an actual point guard to the roster

they would rather make Jimmy, bam, j rich, winslow play point instead of getting someone who can run and offense or keep things under control when the offense gets bogged down

Then I don’t see how you watch the finals and not sign an actual big man in the offseason

now look we at the bottom as far as rebounding and we getting killed by CODY ZELLER

As far as our play, I think our offense is predictable and we have bad habits on both offense and defense.

I think spo’s unwillingness to play and start Nunn when he started all last year is frustrating as well. I think starting Herro and not trying to put him back on the bench is frustrating

yes the games from covid and stuff was bothersome but I didn’t let that bother me honestly. I think the fact that when we hold a lead we cant keep it for shit is frustrating and it’s the reason why we lost the past two games

I’m not worried about coming in with high expectations and not meeting them because this season is a season we never seen before and if it takes us a bit longer than I expected to get up to speed, that’s fine.

I guess to summarize I’m upset over the hubris of the front office and the way we are playing because I know we can play better and I know Spo can do better with rotations than this but he’s rigid at times but at the same time he’s been smacked with having to start diff guys all year because of injury, covid, and no decent PF
real question

wasnt Nunn playing pretty good before his injury tho? Or did i misunderstand your gripe with his role

or are you saying he should've started him this season from the jump

real question

wasnt Nunn playing pretty good before his injury tho? Or did i misunderstand your gripe with his role

or are you saying he should've started him this season from the jump
Yes I’m saying I understand he sucked in the a bit prior to the bubble and in the bubble but for spo to not even try to start Leonard and nunn when that lineup was killing teams last season it doesn’t make sense to me. But nah he had to start Herro and then banish nunn to the bench. Then when nunn played well when everyone was out, he hasn’t got mins since Jimmy came back and it’s weird because he’s one of the only guys that puts pressure on the D by creating his own shot

but nah I gotta see Dragic struggle to get past his man and then go into the paint and pivot until he tries a fadeaway jumper that misses

AD’s mediocre start (for his standards). Some quarters it looks like we’re just going through the motions as a team.
Heat,Boston and Denver being a combined 30-32. And that’s with Denver going on a run as of late.

I know there’s some covid sprinkled in but I don’t think it’s coincidental the final 4 teams are having slow starts from guys.

What’s frustrating is I gotta see Ethan skolnick and his crew make excuses after excuses

I remember listening to a pod and they were like they don’t think the East got all that better and that they weren’t impressed with the bucks’ bench

meanwhile We relying on MAX STRUS and GABE VINCENT

this team making me miss Solomon hill my guy

The media around the heat def the worse

It’s not and you don’t even fully know the media around miami because you complained about a guy that wasn’t even a writer for them lol

I dont care where they located. And i dont follow any of these mfers. I just know that whenever pro heat mfers talk bout the heat, shit is crazy dick riderish

I dont care where they located. And i dont follow any of these mfers. I just know that whenever pro heat mfers talk bout the heat, shit is crazy dick riderish
I know you only have guys like Tommy beer and Ian begley and you’re used to media members talking about the team in a self deprecating way but it’s not true man

Back